Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Matt Kalil Hate Club

https://twitter.com/GoesslingESPN/st...30656512434176

this guy is a total piece of shit. i hope we replace him next year via free agency. Hes a terrible player.

Agreed!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

At the time everyone thought he was the steal of the draft when he fell to us. This is why I don't put that much faith in the draft. It is pretty much a crap shoot. Its fun to watch and speculate about but it takes more than the draft to change the direction of a team.

WWBGD

4. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    At the time everyone thought he was the steal of the draft when he fell to us. This is why I don't put that much faith in the draft. It is pretty much a crap shoot. Its fun to watch and speculate about but it takes more than the draft to change the direction of a team.
    I couldn't agree more with this statement. Even with high draft picks many teams stay bad for years and years and years and years. So I don't buy that whole "I hope we keep losing so we get a good draft pick" strategy.

He's worse than terrible. He's turible!

Any of you guys listen to P.A. on KFAN? He's been defending Kalil like crazy and just won't budge at all. If he does it again this week, I'll pull my hair out. Changing the station is too reasonable, I'll pull my hair out.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Silence Badboy... You were glowing about how we made such a great pick in Kalil.. He's a lazy californian who got glowing praise his rook year and decided it was time to smoke a little weed in his new Mazaratti and chill...

Teams watch guys on tape and find their weakness. Kalil is a bust... admit it... Three years in and he's not even close to what you want with that high a pick..

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Silence Badboy... You were glowing about how we made such a great pick in Kalil.. He's a lazy californian who got glowing praise his rook year and decided it was time to smoke a little weed in his new Mazaratti and chill...

Teams watch guys on tape and find their weakness. Kalil is a bust... admit it... Three years in and he's not even close to what you want with that high a pick..
    When did I say he was a great pick? I admitted a long time ago that he was bust, stop being cunt

Seems like he might be going through some personal issues... not sure what, but his drop-off in performance and the emotional lashing out at a fan seem weird.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast