Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    I'm just happy that is wasn't a blowout....bring on the Panthers
    I agree 100% with this comment. Was expecting a bloodbath.

Not saying I'm satisfied with where the team is at, but hey... it could have been A LOT worse.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    I agree 100% with this comment. Was expecting a bloodbath.

Not saying I'm satisfied with where the team is at, but hey... it could have been A LOT worse.

I don't know, I was kind of proud with the game they played. Sure, Kalil is a huge disappointment, but Teddy is still learning, and we are without one of the top players in the game.

I wasn't happy that they were able to finish us off with their ground game, but the D had to respect Rodgers at the end. Let's see how we can handle the Panthers, who we've had problems with in the past.

Qui tacet, consentit.

We don't have a playoff team this year (and no one thought we did) so we have to look for any silver linings we can find the last few games. With a totally new staff, QB, working in new guys, and no Peterson, it was going to be a tough sled from the get go. We have a shot at being a .500 team with a season under the belt of the new guys, gearing up for next season. We played one of the best teams in the league pretty tough in a winnable game. Typical of a young team with new coaches, we have been inconsistent and looked bad at times. But I see optimism going forward and for the rest of the season, I'll be looking for things to build on. Yeah, I'm tired of rebuilding, but that's the reality. I'm most disappointed in the Offensive Line- that's where the offense begins and ends and they have not done the job. And I'm still not sold on Norv.

Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    We don't have a playoff team this year (and no one thought we did) so we have to look for any silver linings we can find the last few games. With a totally new staff, QB, working in new guys, and no Peterson, it was going to be a tough sled from the get go. We have a shot at being a .500 team with a season under the belt of the new guys, gearing up for next season. We played one of the best teams in the league pretty tough in a winnable game. Typical of a young team with new coaches, we have been inconsistent and looked bad at times. But I see optimism going forward and for the rest of the season, I'll be looking for things to build on. Yeah, I'm tired of rebuilding, but that's the reality. I'm most disappointed in the Offensive Line- that's where the offense begins and ends and they have not done the job. And I'm still not sold on Norv.
    Some one give Scott a black eye.. then we can run Norv out of town
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

5. Norv will be fine. Vikes need to address the OLine issues STAT... Kalil's regression and Fusco's injury, Rudy's injury, Adrian's suspension, Simpson's idiocy, Cassel's injury, a rookie QB necessarily starting, is an amazing challenge for any OC. Now, it gets worse, with Load's injury.
    Last edited by MaxVike; 11-25-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

6. Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Norv will be fine. Vikes need to address the oline issues STAT... Khalil's regression and Fusco's injury, Rudy's injury, Adrian's suspension, Simpson's idiocy, Cassel's injury, a rookie QB necessarily starting, is an amazing challenge for any OC. Now, it gets worse, with Load's injury.
    This is an excellent post.

7. Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    Grown men shouldn't need policing. Everybody knows what's out of line and when he crosses it. We all know the rule- don't say something on a board that you wouldn't say to a man's face. I'm a member of several boards and that rule generally takes care of any problems. How's that old saying go? The definition of tact is the ability to tell a man to go to hell and make him feel happy to be on his way.
    lol... that's awesome!!.... hahaha

Blog Entries
    I think we can ignore someone troll rolling because he's weak. No reason to act like fools.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PurplePowerPunch View Post
    We need a running game period in this offense. Ryan Kalil honestly should be cut. He's has definitely checked out on this season and this team.
    I assume you mean Matt Kalil. His brother Ryan will be on the other side of the field on Sunday.
    In any case, Matt has at least taken responsibility for his poor play. He's still playing on a not-quite-healed knee and his confidence is way down. Attitude will have a lot to do with whether he can recover. We'll have to decide what to do with him after the season ends.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

10. Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    So sick of watching the same shit every sunday. They suck. Teddy gives us no reason to believe he is going to be the franchise QB. Just sick of watching years of the Packers kick our ass. enough is enough... Fuck Hope.. I just want my Sundays back, this is just painful. But im like a drug addict I cant not watch this shit stain of a team...
    This. This. This.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123