Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vikings claim Ben Tate

Vikings claim Ben Tate off waivers after he was cut by Browns

Having lost their old franchise back this week, the Vikings are taking a chance on a guy who thought he was somebody else’s.

According to Field Yates of ESPN, the Vikings have claimed running back Ben Tate off waivers from the Browns.

Continued...
    Interesting move... I didn't know Asiata was going through concussion protocol, so this makes a little more sense.

Wooo peeeee... Ben Tate... Another great move by this Vikings franchise.. I suppose I will hear now that he's a poor man's AP.... I'm sure he'll help the Vikings sustain one of the two scoring drives they produce each game.. Field goals of course unless it's set up by the defense on a turnover inside the 5... Then maybe just maybe that could be 6 points. We already know that AP not being in the backfield is no big deal since the Vikings went 5-10-1 last season.. At least thats the way Planet of the Apes thinks...

3. Super Bowl!!! Kingpin, does that make me a dummy?

Ben Tate over the last 5 weeks has 90 yards in 53 carries for a 1.7 yard average... Adrian gets that just dropping his scholong out in front of him.

And here's the kicker... He has been complaining that he's not GETTING ENOUGH CARRIES...LOL

HE'LL FIT RIGHT IN AS WE AGAIN BATTLE FOR DRAFT POSITION SO WE CAN GET ALL EXCITED ABOUT POTENTIAL... GIGGLE.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Ben Tate over the last 5 weeks has 90 yards in 53 carries for a 1.7 yard average... Adrian gets that just dropping his scholong out in front of him.

And here's the kicker... He has been complaining that he's not GETTING ENOUGH CARRIES...LOL

HE'LL FIT RIGHT IN AS WE AGAIN BATTLE FOR DRAFT POSITION SO WE CAN GET ALL EXCITED ABOUT POTENTIAL... GIGGLE.
    Settle down man... good lord.

Pretty sure we're not picking him up as a starter. Asiata is going through concussion protocol and McKinnon is sitting out of practice today, not sure why. We simply need RB depth. Really a no-risk signing for the Vikes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    ...might be the greatest exaggeration of all time. I don't know if his dick is 1.7 yards long or maybe dudes don't want to tackle him with his business exposed but either way it's a pretty disturbing and hilarious visual.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jessejames09 View Post
    ...might be the greatest exaggeration of all time. I don't know if his dick is 1.7 yards long or maybe dudes don't want to tackle him with his business exposed but either way it's a pretty disturbing and hilarious visual.
    No doubt. Maybe that's why Goodell has it in for him.

8. Let's not forget DW signed to the practice squad as well.

9. Tate did well as a fill in behind the line in Houston. Part of a good running team in Houston. He did not do as well in Cleveland. I had hopes for the guy in Cleveland but they never came together. We will see.

Tate at least knows how to block, chip, and hit the whole.

i doubt he's any future starter, or replacement.. a no risk no real expectation we need a body to fill a position.

better then picking some teams practice squad rookie and teaching him how to be a RB.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast