Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. I thought Turner was an offensiv.e genius.

13 points against the Bears? Really? Patterson 2 catches, Jennings 1 catch 48 yards rushing not counting the fake punt. What game planning did Turner do during the week? I'm trying to figure out how this offense is better than last years. Where was Rudolph? I hope we get AP back soon, maybe he can put something into this dead offense.

Teddy Bridgewater being a pussy is the problem. He doesn't throw past 5 yards, he doesn't do much of anything. He sucks. No more blaming offensive coordinators, our quarterbacks have sucked for years and Teddy Bridgewater is another one that SUCKS....unless he's just a pussy.

It's gonna be "he's just a rookie" then "he hasn't even started 20 games yet" and then the 3rd year everyone will agree and then the 4th year it's a new journyeman quarterback

Teddy is such a pussy about throwing the ball.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Quote Originally Posted by johnkdbr View Post
    13 points against the Bears? Really? Patterson 2 catches, Jennings 1 catch 48 yards rushing not counting the fake punt. What game planning did Turner do during the week? I'm trying to figure out how this offense is better than last years. Where was Rudolph? I hope we get AP back soon, maybe he can put something into this dead offense.
    There is a dummy here that thinks not having AP is no big deal. He is what Turner based this entire offense on with a rookie qb. He's the guy that makes the motor run on this offense and without him it's sugar in the gas tank. This offense is not capable of scoring two td's a game and they show it week after week without Adrian. Tell that dummy that no AP means no offense. He still don't get it.

And Greg jennings DOES GET OPEN by the way. When I thought the season still mattered, I went back and watched plays, and Jennings gets missed several times a game. Teddy just doesn't look because it's dangerous for a ball to travel more than 7 yards total in the air.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

5. Quote Originally Posted by johnkdbr View Post

A fake punt rush by Sandjeo led the team in rushing, Josh Robinson is as much of a joke on the outside as he is on the inside. Always out of position, never plays the ball, and consistently looks at the WR AFTER he catches the TD..

Bridgewater looked every bit the rookie despite playing a reeling Chicago team. The OL was natrosious today, our leading WR was a guy most people have never heard of before. In the 2 min offense to try to tie the game, our QB continues to throw dump passes up the middle with no TIMEOUTS left. Maybe if you played the sidelines, or maybe spiked the ball to stop the clock, you might have had time to recoup and game plan?

This team is bad on so many levels, and are going to be flat out embarrassed by Green Bay next week. I hope they lose the rest of the way and focus on getting high draft picks to replace most of these lousy ass players we have.. Kalil is quickly becoming a huge bust, Charlie Johnson sucks, Phil Loadholt never deserved an extension. Greenway is getting old, Robinson should not even be a backup in this league, and the running game is serviceable at best.

I wasn't expecting a great season this year because of the new coaches, and the new systems. I was however expecting a little more than this. It blantly obvious that this team needs to spend money in free agency, and draft good to even have a chance next season. Get a proven big name CB to start opposite of Rhodes. They need to get the right players for Zimmer's defense. This shit is old.

I refuse to watch the games of this team live. I DVR the game and watch it at my leisure. It's like watching paint dry. The most boring 3 hours to spend so I scan through it in 45 minutes. The offense without the only threat we have in Peterson is almost unwatchable. This offense is not capable of scoring 2 tds a game and one is more like it ,, maybe. We have a horrible o line and a qb that is gun shy and checks down 80 percent of the time. NOW as I predicted the defense will begin to wilt. One by having to be on the field all day and two because they know their offense is helpless. It started today with the Bears and next week will be an azz kicking.

7. airhead

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    There is a dummy here that thinks not having AP is no big deal. He is what Turner based this entire offense on with a rookie qb. He's the guy that makes the motor run on this offense and without him it's sugar in the gas tank. This offense is not capable of scoring two td's a game and they show it week after week without Adrian. Tell that dummy that no AP means no offense. He still don't get it.
    Hey airhead, AP has been out for pretty much the whole season. Using that as an excuse for why Turner's offense is not working would mean he is incapable of making adjustments.....Teams lose big time players every year & adjust to the new situation. All I see is the same ol, same ol every weekend.

So do I... isn't it fun watching a totally inept offense. Another game the Vikings probably win with AP in the backfield. YOu deny that and you are just a dumb fuk... THERE IS ZERO TO FEAR ON THIS OFFENSE.. WITH AP THAT CHANGES INSTANTLY... DUMMY.....

AP or not, Norv hasn't shown himself to be anything special. It's the big leagues, you gotta figure something out. Bridgewater throwing to backs all day ain't gonna cut it. Big part of the problem is OL- they are simply not very good. I don't care if Peyton is back there. If you can't set up and survey the field you aren't gonna complete many passes over 10 yards. We are just a bad team right now, period.

10. Get it through your thick head....We don't have AP.......Adjust!! I would suggest you go back to watching soccer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast