Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Predictions for the Vikings final record?

As we sit here at 4-5 , a 4th and 20 away from 5-4, how do you see the rest of the season shaping up?

11 Nov 16 MIN @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM

12 Nov 23 GB @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

13 Nov 30 CAR @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

14 Dec 07 NYJ @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

15 Dec 14 MIN @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM

16 Dec 21 MIN @ MIA Sun Life Stadium 1:00 PM

17 Dec 28 CHI @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Just incase anyone is thinking extra positive...

Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

3. 7-9

Bears W
    Packers L
    Carolina L
    Jets W
    Lions W
    Dolphins L
    Bears L

7-9 but not how Bad picked 'em. We'll beat the Bears in Minn. but lose at Soldier. We always suck there. We'll beat Carolina at Minn.- defense will press Newton into mistakes. Loss at Detroit. Loss at Miami, they are very good at home, it's on the road, outside on grass. GB owns us now and will continue to do so until we get better on D and can control the ball enough to keep Rogers off the field. Can't even imagine losing to the worst team in the league, the Jets.

"In the Hunt" at 4-5

WTF?

I say 7-9,

Home = wins except for GB

Road = Losses
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Just incase anyone is thinking extra positive...

WTF...???

I think we'll win one of the division games at home, and likely lose all of those road games. We better be able to beat the Jets on our turf, and I think we can sneak past the Panthers too. Yup, sounds like 7-9...
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

11-5

No. 2 seed.

Super Bowl winner over the Denver Broncos, 35-0

8. Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    7-9

Bears W
    Packers L
    Carolina L
    Jets W
    Lions W
    Dolphins L
    Bears L
    My prediction also but I have us losing at Chi and beating them at home.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    7-9 but not how Bad picked 'em. We'll beat the Bears in Minn. but lose at Soldier. We always suck there. We'll beat Carolina at Minn.- defense will press Newton into mistakes. Loss at Detroit. Loss at Miami, they are very good at home, it's on the road, outside on grass. GB owns us now and will continue to do so until we get better on D and can control the ball enough to keep Rogers off the field. Can't even imagine losing to the worst team in the league, the Jets.
    Oakland and Tampa Bay might have something to say about that.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    As we sit here at 4-5 , a 4th and 20 away from 5-4, how do you see the rest of the season shaping up?

11 Nov 16 MIN @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM

12 Nov 23 GB @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

13 Nov 30 CAR @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

14 Dec 07 NYJ @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

15 Dec 14 MIN @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM

16 Dec 21 MIN @ MIA Sun Life Stadium 1:00 PM

17 Dec 28 CHI @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM
    My predictions for these games:

1. 11 Nov 16 MIN @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM - upset W (Chicago is poor on defense, and our defense can pressure Cutler into a couple INT's to give us the victory coming off the bye week!)

2. 12 Nov 23 GB @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM - L (we're not ready to beat GB yet, even at home).

3. 13 Nov 30 CAR @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM - W (angry Vikings take it out on Carolina.)

4.14 Dec 07 NYJ @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM - W (Vikings win a low-scoring defensive struggle against the Jets.)

5. 15 Dec 14 MIN @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM - L (Calvin Johnson should be back by then, and Detroit's defense will force turnovers and a loss for the Vikings).

6. 16 Dec 21 MIN @ MIA Sun Life Stadium 1:00 PM - L (Was tempted to call this a road upset, but if the Dolphins can beat the Chargers 37-0, imagine what they can do to the Vikings! It will be closer than people think, but still a loss.)

7. 17 Dec 28 CHI @ MIN TCF Bank Stadium 1:00 PM + W (The Bears might need this game and some help to make the playoffs. Regardless if this is the case, the feisty young Vikings finish the season on a positive note.

GAMES 1-9: 4-5 RECORD
    GAMES 10-16: projected 4-3 record

2014 SEASON: PROJECTED 8-8 RECORD

WATCH OUT IN 2015! SKOL VIKINGS!
    Last edited by vikesrgreat2; 11-03-2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: TYPO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast