1. Possible Peterson Plea Deal by Tuesday

Whatever is going to happen might start happening pretty quickly:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...alks-plea-deal

Would be great to find out his legal punishment and NFL punishment this week!
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Would be great to find out his legal punishment and NFL punishment this week!
    And whether he will or will not, no matter anyone's personal opinions on the matter, remain with the Vikings.

I wonder if Goddell will suspend him for the rest of the season?

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

5. Hope this ends soon, but he won't play in purple again

6. If I were Peterson this is what I would do.
    Take the plea deal and offer to start a charity organization to help educate the rest of the fathers and mothers out there like him that there are other forms of discipline. It would indicate that he understands what he did was wrong and is trying to make ammends and make the world a better place. Everyone loves this and he can return to the NFL with some sort of self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by thejck View Post
    If I were Peterson this is what I would do.
    Take the plea deal and offer to start a charity organization to help educate the rest of the fathers and mothers out there like him that there are other forms of discipline. It would indicate that he understands what he did was wrong and is trying to make ammends and make the world a better place. Everyone loves this and he can return to the NFL with some sort of self respect.
    He will take the plea deal to a misc. and then the Adolph Godell will suspend him for SIX games. The liberal hacks that are destroying this country will put every ounce of pressure on Gerbels Godell to give him the max sentence under the new Ray Rice rule. Peterson is doing the right thing taking a deal because he knows even if he goes to trial and is found not guilty the Angel of Death Godell will still suspend him. The liberal witch hunters would rather see a more stern punishment for this for Peterson. There is talk of possibly having him listen to Harry Reid and Donna Pelowsi speak about the ills of child neglect for a few hours. Peterson upon hearing this told his lawyers he'd rather have a seventh kid with Honey Boo Boo's toothless mom..

8. I blame Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I blame Obama.
    Justifiably

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

10. Just want it to be over. The question is since he's already missed so many games can they really suspend him another 6-8 games even though he's still being paid or will it be a small suspension with a huge fine? Will be interesting to see what happens.