Norseman Vikings vs. Buccaneers preview

Don't expect any fine offensive displays Sunday at Raymond James Stadium.

That's because the Minnesota Vikings and Tampa Bay Buccaneers both are struggling on offense. The Vikings (2-5) and Bucs (1-5) are starting young quarterbacks and ranked near the bottom of the league in most offensive categories.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/tampa-bay-bu...espnapi_public

I predict Tampa Bay 17, Minnesota 14. Hope I'm wrong!

I believe the Vikings will win big. Despite Tampa coming off a bye week, I think Bridgewater will do well against their defense and the Vikings defense should be able to stifle their offense. It's time for the Vikings to start winning some games, and this is where it begins.

Outside on grass, on the road, in Florida. Usually a recipe for disaster for the Vikings. But I think Teddy vs. a Frazier defense will get us enough points for our decent defense to hang on for a three point win, Vikings 20- Bucs 17.

Vikings win 24-10 with 8 field goals by Walsh...hope i'm wrong and we can find a way to convert in the red zone. If we can't do it against the Tampa-2, we won't do it against anyone.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    Vikings win 24-10 with 8 field goals by Walsh...hope i'm wrong and we can find a way to convert in the red zone. If we can't do it against the Tampa-2, we won't do it against anyone.
    LMAO ! Only because it could actually happen. Great to be a Vikings fan these days !

Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    a classic!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Bucs 21
    Vikings 20

This is the time for our offensive woes to end, or at least recede significantly. I am expecting a big day for Teddy, and a much better performance overall. Vikings 31, Bucs 16.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?