Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Two three years... Two three years... A qb needs at least 4 years.. We won't know if it's a good draft for two or three years... Yada yada yada... You 've been saying this since fuking Bud Grant.... then Tes Tickle.. then Bud Grant again... then Jerry Fuk You Burns,,, then Denny No Crybabies Green, then Mike Randy Ratio Tice... then Brad the NUTTY PROFESSOR Childress,,, now Mike Zimmer.. Hell there are so many who did I miss.. Kinda looks like a list of the Peckers
    Fart Starr,, Forrest Blinky Gregg... Lindy Rig Infante.... Dan Broken Leg Devine.. When the fuk is our Mike Holmgren Coming..... ?? Hah... Forget about it.....

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Two three years... Two three years... A qb needs at least 4 years.. We won't know if it's a good draft for two or three years... Yada yada yada... You 've been saying this since fuking Bud Grant.... then Tes Tickle.. then Bud Grant again... then Jerry Fuk You Burns,,, then Denny No Crybabies Green, then Mike Randy Ratio Tice... then Brad the NUTTY PROFESSOR Childress,,, now Mike Zimmer.. Hell there are so many who did I miss.. Kinda looks like a list of the Peckers
    Fart Starr,, Forrest Blinky Gregg... Lindy Rig Infante.... Dan Broken Leg Devine.. When the fuk is our Mike Holmgren Coming..... ?? Hah... Forget about it.....
    You left Norm van brocklin and leslie Frazier off your list

Man... this thread was started a lot sooner than I anticipated. If you really think Zimmer should be fired, you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    You left Norm van brocklin and leslie Frazier off your list
    Oh ya Leslie.. the good man.. I forgot he was ever on the sidelines. Van Broklin don't count. That's before my time.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post

Man... this thread was started a lot sooner than I anticipated. If you really think Zimmer should be fired, you're an idiot.
    na i dont really think he should be fired. i was just kinda trying to play devil's advocate a little and was pissed off from the loss. should of started a thread called " DISSOLVE THE FRANCHISE"

how many years can you call rebuilding years before your franchise just flat out sucks? my business font get 'rebuilding years' but im gonna try that next time we make a mistake im gonna tell my customer we were rebuilding so its ok we fucked up..

6. Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    na i dont really think he should be fired. i was just kinda trying to play devil's advocate a little and was pissed off from the loss. should of started a thread called " DISSOLVE THE FRANCHISE"

how many years can you call rebuilding years before your franchise just flat out sucks? my business font get 'rebuilding years' but im gonna try that next time we make a mistake im gonna tell my customer we were rebuilding so its ok we fucked up..
    On the HC'ing front, 3-4 years seems to be the going term for the Vikings lately. Mike Tice, 4 years, owners decided he sucks on to Childress, 4 years later, owner decided he sucks on to Leslie, 3 years later, owner decided he sucks on to Zimmer ....?? Note that Zimmer may be the first HC'ing hire under the Wilf's that was led by Spielman. I'm sure the Wilf's had a lot of say in who was hired, but it appears Spielman had a fair amount of influence on this one as he did most of the legwork in identifying and interviewing candidates.

7. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post

Got that right

How come Bill Belichick wasn't fired after his first season as head coach with the Patriots...that team went 5-11....and remember..no explanation or reasoning allowed..that would be excuses....he should have been fired...he's no andy reid who won the super bowl after 1 year with the chiefs...and no harbaugh who did with a rookie quarterback......well he didnt actually do it with a rookie qb......but lets not let facts get in the way of a good firing..
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Fire everyone...why not? Let them all go!

And you wonder why there aren't many people on the site with idiot threads like this
    Purple till i die

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast