Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Jersey Shore, Twitter - @pinfante97
    Posts
    332

    The Official Fire Mike Zimmer Thread

    might as well start it now.... his D just let up a 4th and 21 then blew the game a few plays later...

  2. I don't think this crap is his fault...yet

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    might as well start it now.... his D just let up a 4th and 21 then blew the game a few plays later...
    you have got to be fucking kidding me…

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,936

  5. I don't think I've ever seen a rookie HC have to deal with as much as Zimmer has, most experienced HC would struggle. Guy should be commended for keeping it all together. Lets all remember we are starting a rookie Qb and rookie RB, not by choice either.

  6. Thank you for starting this thread so I didn't have to do it. He has already had seven games, how many do you need before you turn around a terrible franchise, SHEEESH!!! I would have fired him after the Patriots game but that's me. You softies let him coach until the end of the season see where it gets you. Hey, I hear Oakland just let go of their coach, let's get him!!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wausau, WI
    Posts
    329
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkar View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a rookie HC have to deal with as much as Zimmer has, most experienced HC would struggle. Guy should be commended for keeping it all together. Lets all remember we are starting a rookie Qb and rookie RB, not by choice either.
    I don't think Vince Lombardi in his prime could win more games with the Vikings' current offense, especially the way the offensive line has been playing!

  8. #8
    I bet the Vikings offense hurt him worse than the kidney stones. I understand those stones can be extremely painful, but probably not as painful as witnessing five sacks on top of the eight last week.

  9. #9
    Andy Reid did it in game ONE in Kansas City... Where is all those stars on that team.. hmmm.

    How bout Harbaugh in San Fran..? Was that a great team he took over a few years back.. hmmm.
    He did it with a rookie qb no less...

    Excuses excuses excuses.. You will all be saying the same shit in 10 years... after two more head coaches are gone and the Wilfs are laughing all the way to the bank at us dumb fuks in Minnesota...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Andy Reid did it in game ONE in Kansas City... Where is all those stars on that team.. hmmm.

    How bout Harbaugh in San Fran..? Was that a great team he took over a few years back.. hmmm.
    He did it with a rookie qb no less...

    Excuses excuses excuses.. You will all be saying the same shit in 10 years... after two more head coaches are gone and the Wilfs are laughing all the way to the bank at us dumb fuks in Minnesota...
    this is a dumb ass thread 7 games into the season. Everyone thought we'd be about 2-5 or 3-4 at this juncture anyway. Some even thought we'd be even worse at this point given the way the schedule was early on. We've played in the last 7 games: Matt Ryan, Aaron Rogers, Matt Stafford, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady arguably 5 of the best qb's in the league.

    That's even before we've had to deal with all the bullshit this season has brought on including AP, Simpson, many injuries, rookie qb, a Christian Ponder start etc. etc.

    Talk to me in 2 or 3 years before you can start calling for a fire zimmer thread. The team is improving, specifically the defense... although that 4-20 was about as bad as it gets...

    But all yall need to chill... this thread is just stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •