Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Suck

We Suck

that is all.... we are just a terrible team.... Teddy very unimpressive and its sooooooo frustrating. That oline will take years to fix. By then Tedyy will be ruined a la David Carr....

they should of moved the team to LA so I could of picked a new team that isnt a total piece of shit

2. Ha! Nice thread title! But, yeah, we do. ProFootballFocus had the Bills offensive line rated dead last at 32. . .

Putting a bag on my head.
    Last edited by EricTheViking; 10-19-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    Ha! Nice thread title! But, yeah, we do. ProFootballTalk had the Bills offensive line rated dead last at 32. . .

Putting a bag on my head.
    they must f not saw our line. its a joke and its going to ruin Teddy's career

4th and 20

and Cordarrelle Patterson blows too. Im sick of his shit. Dude has no clue how to get open or play WR.... He's just a kick returner.. Teddy got no OLine no WR's No Rb's No TE

what a fucking joke. sick of this fucking team

6. Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post

what a fucking joke. sick of this fucking team
    Yeah I was really hoping they'd limp out the win (what would have been an ugly win) and get back to practice to work on things for another week and maybe, just maybe, get a little better everyday. It sure would be nice to just get to the playoffs again. It ain't gonna happen this year that's for sure.

The offense was such a let down. RB was about the only position that I didn't complain about through out the game.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

8. I disagree. Teddy rebounded nicely after the poor start. The O'line was pretty good at run blocking but bad on pass blocking. That was one of the best run defenses in the league and we ran pretty well. If not for a couple of miscues on offense we would have won that game. What really killed us was the O-lines inability to protect Teddy in the red zone. On passing downs we went backwards in the red zone. They have three pro bowl players on that D-line that we just couldn't block when it counted. I still think this team will continue to grow and get better in the short term. Disappointing loss for sure .... would have liked to see us at 3 and 4 much better.

Definition of Insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. That's me as a Vikings fan over the last 45 effin years. I saw the 17-16 coming, even told my girl beforehand. This is not on Teddy. Oline bad and we have one receiver. Ran ok, but 16 points in this league won't get it done. Scoring comes out of the passing game and we have none. And the defense let's us down AGAIN when the chips are down. That's what I meant when I was complaining about the secondary. Can't make the play required. Sick of this horescrap man. Sick of it. New coach, same old horescrap team. Zim has his work cut out for him that's for sure. Rest of this season is just looking for a glimmer of hope here and there.

10. Different coaches, different systems, and different players.. Same tired ass routine though. As soon as anyone puts the Vikings jersey on, they instantly become stupid, and incompetent. This team makes more noise off the field than they do on it. I am tired of wasting my years supporting a team that is so dysfunctional, when I live in a city where the team is nothing but class. Yes I said it, I live in Green Bay Wisconsin, and the Packers are head and shoulders a far superior team than the Vikings.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast