Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Harvin isn't going to be content unless he gets in somewhere around the Randy Ratio in touches maybe more.

He does have the skill but gets bored and cranky when he doesn't get featured in the offense. The thing he doesn't understand is that the OC doesn't want to get to predictable, doesn't want to wear him down, and also keep the rest of the team interested in being out there too. If I was the Jets I would give him the ball every down and get my moneys worth this season.

I also have him on both of my FF teams. He wasn't getting enough touches.

2. Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    Harvin isn't going to be content unless he gets in somewhere around the Randy Ratio in touches maybe more.

He does have the skill but gets bored and cranky when he doesn't get featured in the offense. The thing he doesn't understand is that the OC doesn't want to get to predictable, doesn't want to wear him down, and also keep the rest of the team interested in being out there too. If I was the Jets I would give him the ball every down and get my moneys worth this season.

I also have him on both of my FF teams. He wasn't getting enough touches.
    The only way "content" should be referenced or used in a sentence pertaining to Percy Harvin is "malcontent."

I was happy when we traded him and now I'm just chuckling...

Harvin in New York is a reality show waiting to happen.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

3. Harvin was phenomenal with the Vikings (when he wasn't injured or sick, of course). Back then I thought he was the best all around player on the team. Yes even better than Peterson. He could catch, run, and return and he was a pure beast. I almost bought his jersey. Glad I didn't.
    Its a shame that such talent and potential is being ruined by mental problems. He'd better get his shit together, quickly, or, as others have already stated, his career in the NFL may be over soon.

4. It seems like Percy needs discipline and I don't think he'll get that from Rex Ryan

This Jets gig should be fun. I was not sorry to see Harvin go. Dude has issues and is a disruption in the locker room. He didn't seem to have as many headaches at Seattle though. Must have been the salt air.

6. Jets GM today said the trade "could be a coup for the Jets". A team that gave a king's ransom for the guy only a year ago just fire sold the guy to you because they couldn't wait to get rid of him and you think you made a coup? This is why the Jets have 1 win.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    It seems like Percy needs discipline and I don't think he'll get that from Rex Ryan
    If he didn't get it form Carroll he won't get it anywhere
    Purple till i die

If Seattle had Harvin against the Packers, the Seahawks may have done better. That quick slant and post is his game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12