Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Vikings at the Bills discussion

Vikings vs. Bills: Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan

By Darren Page , Featured Columnist Oct 16, 2014

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...otas-game-plan

---------

I think this is going to be another tough week for the offense. The Bills defensive front is every bit as good as the lions is. The running game will probably get stuffed and unless the (according to Zimmer) the whole offense plays together better to cut down on the sacks its going to be another long day for Teddy.

The defense should keep us in the game unless they break off some big plays. Special teams hasn't really done anything this year and Locke can never seem to flip the field for us so I don't expect anything out of them.

Unless we get some key turnovers and don't turn it over this is probably going to be a 20 - 10 game with the Bills winning.

2. Bills 24
    Vikings 7

The wheels on the Viking wagon have been looking very wobbly recently. The Bills defense is better than our offense. Our defense is about level or slightly better than the Bills offense. Turnovers will probably determine the outcome, unfortunately it will probably be a Viking turnover. I look for us to lose on the road, again, in a tough place to play. 20-13 Bills. We'll get some field goals.

4. This team is a joke. Whether it's Zimmer and Cassel, or Zimmer and Bridgerwater, it looks very similar to Childress and Jackson, and Childress and Ponder. It's like as soon as any coach or player, no matter how good they were on another team, as soon as they put the Viking colors on, they just forget how to coach and play.

I am sick and tired of supporting such incompetent losers. I just had my authentic, coa autographed Peterson jersey framed, and now I'm selling it. I refuse to support a guy who beats his kids, then smokes pot while he is under all this investigation. All the money in the world can't fix stupid. So if you are looking for some Vikings memorabilia let me know and we can negotiate. I have the purple jersey autographed by Peterson with the COA, with 2 of his rookie cards and a 8x10 pic in the custom professional framing. I have a graded 10 Peterson rookie card, I have a COA autographed John Randle mini helmet in a nice display case, I have 2 huge canvas paintings on my wall, one has Allen, Favre, Harvin, and Peterson in it, and the other is Peterson alone. I also have all 3 of Petersons Wheaties boxes still sealed up.. Hit me up if you want any of this and I can send pics.. I am not displaying this team in my game room any longer.

Good grief

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    This team is a joke. Whether it's Zimmer and Cassel, or Zimmer and Bridgerwater, it looks very similar to Childress and Jackson, and Childress and Ponder. It's like as soon as any coach or player, no matter how good they were on another team, as soon as they put the Viking colors on, they just forget how to coach and play.
    You are aware Ponder was drafted after Childress was fired

7. Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    This team is a joke. Whether it's Zimmer and Cassel, or Zimmer and Bridgerwater, it looks very similar to Childress and Jackson, and Childress and Ponder. It's like as soon as any coach or player, no matter how good they were on another team, as soon as they put the Viking colors on, they just forget how to coach and play.

I am sick and tired of supporting such incompetent losers. I just had my authentic, coa autographed Peterson jersey framed, and now I'm selling it. I refuse to support a guy who beats his kids, then smokes pot while he is under all this investigation. All the money in the world can't fix stupid. So if you are looking for some Vikings memorabilia let me know and we can negotiate. I have the purple jersey autographed by Peterson with the COA, with 2 of his rookie cards and a 8x10 pic in the custom professional framing. I have a graded 10 Peterson rookie card, I have a COA autographed John Randle mini helmet in a nice display case, I have 2 huge canvas paintings on my wall, one has Allen, Favre, Harvin, and Peterson in it, and the other is Peterson alone. I also have all 3 of Petersons Wheaties boxes still sealed up.. Hit me up if you want any of this and I can send pics.. I am not displaying this team in my game room any longer.
    Hey man sleep on it and get back to us. I know its gotta suck living in GB being a Vikings fan, especially when the Vikings are sucking, but I don't think you really wanna get rid of all your memorabilia. 2009 was a good year though, was it not? You had to enjoy that. We beat GB both games that year with their own guy, their own guy who was so bitter against them he went through the Jets to get to the Vikings.
    I know, i get pissed off too, but as I stated in a post in the "We suck" thread, it really is just a game. Albeit a game we really get emotionally involved in.

8. It's easy being a fan of a team when they are winning. Not so easy when they are not. That is why I never give "Team jumpers" the time of day. You know, those that jump to a new team that is winning now. All team go through cycles, staying with your team in a down cycle is tough. Look at the bright side, you could have picked the Lions or Bucs to follow.
    In the last 15 years, Tampa Bay as more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys.

YOu go Vike fan in WI... Don't let these purple wearing goofs tell you how to feel. They enjoy the torture year after year. The Vikings are never boring... Love Boat..... 41-0....... Wide left from 37 after making 38 in a row...... Disco Darren at the goal line..... The Katrina pay back in the swamp...... Favre..... it takes a former Packer to get excited....... Randy Mess always being the idiot he is..... Herschel Walker... no comment needed..... and of course 4 SB ass kickings.....Can it get more interesting??? Just think of the fun the Pecker fans had over there in cheese land as the worst team in sports for 2 decades plus. They had an excuse though..... It's the only thing to do in Gein Bay besides churn butter or do even worse things with it.... There's always next year pal... Maybe Patterson will actually be seen on the field...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast