Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 229
  1. #161
    By the way, in case you are not clever enough to work it, I am deliberately repeating myself because that is what you are doing. There is a reason why you are behind a keyboard and Rick is where he is

    I don't my team to overpay on average players and then struggle for the rest of the year and in future. This is a long term game and no super bowls are won in March

  2. Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    By the way, in case you are not clever enough to work it, I am deliberately repeating myself because that is what you are doing. There is a reason why you are behind a keyboard and Rick is where he is

    I don't my team to overpay on average players and then struggle for the rest of the year and in future. This is a long term game and no super bowls are won in March

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  3. Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    By the way, in case you are not clever enough to work it, I am deliberately repeating myself because that is what you are doing. There is a reason why you are behind a keyboard and Rick is where he is

    I don't my team to overpay on average players and then struggle for the rest of the year and in future. This is a long term game and no super bowls are won in March
    Reiff is somehow worse than Kalil. He is bad and so is Ricks track record going 42-54-1 since running the show in 2011. He is as bad as any GM in football, I promise you that!
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  4. #164
    Okay "Mr Retired QB (failed?) with a passion for player evaluation" - give us 5 players that are going to be Pro bowlers and 5 busts in this year's draft. Put your words where your fat fingers are

    Rather than making silly arguments, lets put facts on the table

  5. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Reiff is somehow worse than Kalil. He is bad and so is Ricks track record going 42-54-1 since running the show in 2011. He is as bad as any GM in football, I promise you that!
    In a previous post, I included Kalil vs Reiff Overall FA Ratings from NFL.com, ESPN.com, and Scout.com...ALL of which rated Reiff higher than Kalil. I realize that you have a "passion in Player Evaluation," but, I've only seen a passion for editorial criticism based on your opinion.

    So, should Spielman have bettered the asinine 5-Year, $55.5MM, $25MM Guaranteed contract the Panthers gave Kalil??? Since "Reiff is somehow worse than Kalil."

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  6. Kalil, Remmers, and Reiff all rank below Pro Football Focus's top 60 Offensive Tackles. Reiff a high character guy is simply undersized and can't move anybody. Remmers holds on almost every play and has been burned weekly by speed rushers, and we all know about Kalil's issues.
    TJ Lang, Wentworth, and Zeilter all are all very good Lineman and one of the 3 should have been targeted as all 3 ranked in any top 10 of almost any Free Agency list for 2017.
    I do charge for my draft work on another site so no freebies here, but if the Vikings can land Samarji Perine with the 48th pick it would be a home run.
    The personal attacks toward's me by UKpurple i will not engage with, nor is my criticism of Spielman personal it's all in the love of SKOL!
    Last edited by steelguitar; 03-10-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Kalil, Remmers, and Reiff all rank below Pro Football Focus's top 60 Offensive Tackles. Reiff a high character guy is simply undersized and can't move anybody. Remmers holds on almost every play and has been burned weekly by speed rushers, and we all know about Kalil's issues.
    TJ Lang, Wentworth, and Zeilter all are all very good Lineman and one of the 3 should have been targeted as all 3 ranked in any top 10 of almost any Free Agency list for 2017.
    I do charge for my draft work on another site so no freebies here, but if the Vikings can land Samarji Perine with the 48th pick it would be a home run.
    The personal attacks toward's me by UKpurple i will not engage with, nor is my criticism of Spielman personal it's all in the love of SKOL!
    You're simply a liar ... I guess?

    Reiff ... 48 on tackles on PFF.

    Remmers ... 51 among tackles on PFF

    Kalil ... unranked, but would be considerably below them. He rates at 36.9. Reiff is at 67.5 and Remmers at 66.1

    I would say I agree ... Lang or Zeitler would be huge additions.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    I do charge for my draft work on another site so no freebies here, but if the Vikings can land Samarji Perine with the 48th pick it would be a home run.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	666
    Last edited by Ted Dibiase; 03-10-2017 at 04:36 PM.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Kalil, Remmers, and Reiff all rank below Pro Football Focus's top 60 Offensive Tackles. Reiff a high character guy is simply undersized and can't move anybody. Remmers holds on almost every play and has been burned weekly by speed rushers, and we all know about Kalil's issues.
    TJ Lang, Wentworth, and Zeilter all are all very good Lineman and one of the 3 should have been targeted as all 3 ranked in any top 10 of almost any Free Agency list for 2017.
    I do charge for my draft work on another site so no freebies here, but if the Vikings can land Samarji Perine with the 48th pick it would be a home run.
    The personal attacks toward's me by UKpurple i will not engage with, nor is my criticism of Spielman personal it's all in the love of SKOL!
    Vikings were never going to be able to match the Browns' money for Zeitler. Whitworth is 35, although, I think he would have been the best short-term answer at Tackle, clearly, or, apparently, the Vikes think they can coach up the younger Reiff (not sure why you keep saying he's undersized, 6'6" and 305+ isn't big enough? I read a report (can't remember the source) that the Vikes Coaches are optimistic about Rashod Hill's ability to play...

    TJ Lang would look great in Purple (I golfed with him in an event I hosted for one of my customers...huge dude). He's a plug and play right Guard, might be too expensive, I'd love to see it.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  10. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    You're simply a liar ... I guess?

    Reiff ... 48 on tackles on PFF.

    Remmers ... 51 among tackles on PFF

    Kalil ... unranked, but would be considerably below them. He rates at 36.9. Reiff is at 67.5 and Remmers at 66.1

    I would say I agree ... Lang or Zeitler would be huge additions.
    I had the PFF #'s from wrong year however you said it 48th and and 51st ranked Offensive Tackle. That good enough for you man? Quality or Quantity you decide! Epic Epic Fail!
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •