Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Still love the trade. Snipet from PFF

Up until last week’s loss at Philadelphia, Sam Bradford’s play under pressure was the most efficient in the NFL, given the circumstances. Playing behind a makeshift offensive line, Bradford has been pressured at the eighth-highest rate this season (36.8 percent of his 182 dropbacks). He currently sits at fifth in adjusted completion percentage under pressure, at 71.1, and third in passer rating under pressure, with a 90.1 mark.
    Bradford is being forced to speed up his internal clock this year; when he has been sacked this season, it has come at an average of just 2.8 seconds into the play, the fastest rate in the NFL. Minnesota’s QB doesn’t have the luxury to scan the field to get through multiple progressions like many of his positional peers, and is being required to make quick decisions and throws on just one hitch step after his initial drop.
    With the trouble shown on the Vikings’ offensive line and a running game currently graded 31st in the NFL, Bradford will continually be under pressure and needs to shoulder the load for the Minnesota offense to move effectively.

2. I think Bradford is doing a great job. However, I still think that Spielman needs to be fired. This offensive line is horrible and getting Long hasn't helped and doesn't look like it will.

Spielman and Norv need to exit along with the offensive line coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Holzberg View Post
    I think Bradford is doing a great job. However, I still think that Spielman needs to be fired. This offensive line is horrible and getting Long hasn't helped and doesn't look like it will.

You get rid of Rick and pick apart Zim's staff he will soon be gone too as well as Teddy cause a new GM will want his coaches and to draft his QB

So if you start tearing it down its all going to be gone in few years and its rebuild time again

4. Quote Originally Posted by Holzberg View Post
    I think Bradford is doing a great job. However, I still think that Spielman needs to be fired. This offensive line is horrible and getting Long hasn't helped and doesn't look like it will.

come on man...

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Three of our starting Oline are out with injury. Is that the coaches fault or the GM's fault. We can't even tell if our Oline is any good because half of them are out with injury. I think it is unrealistic to think that backups and new additions are going to be plugged in and play like all pro's.

Here is our injury list for this week and whether they practiced.

G
    Alex Boone
    Concussion/Shoulder/Knee
    DNP
    DNP
    DNP

LB
    Eric Kendricks
    Concussion
    DNP
    DNP
    DNP

DT
    Tom Johnson
    Concussion
    DNP
    LP
    LP

G
    Zac Kerin
    Hand
    DNP
    DNP
    DNP

RB
    Jerick McKinnon
    Ankle
    DNP
    LP
    LP

DT
    Sharrif Floyd
    Knee
    DNP
    DNP
    DNP

CB
    Xavier Rhodes
    Calf
    LP
    FP
    FP

CB
    Captain Munnerlyn
    Foot
    LP
    FP
    FP

LB
    Anthony Barr
    Groin
    LP
    FP
    FP

CB
    Marcus Sherels
    Wrist
    LP
    LP
    FP

S
    Andrew Sendejo
    Ankle
    LP
    LP
    LP

LB
    Audie Cole
    Finger
    FP
    FP
    FP

WR
    Jarius Wright
    Ankle
    FP
    FP
    FP

TE
    MyCole Pruitt
    Knee
    FP
    FP
    FP

Vikings Friday Injury Report
    Out- Boone, Kendricks, Kerin, Floyd
    Doubtful-
    Questionable- Johnson, McKinnon, Sendejo

WWBGD

6. spielman has to go

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    come on man...
    Spielman has to go!
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

7. Something needs to happen. This team just goes in circles no matter what coaching staff, what systems are in place, or what players are on the team. They just never take that step forward.

I (surprisingly) don't blame Spielman, or Zimmer for that matter. This team has been DECIMATED by injuries this year. Not much we can do with essentially a back-up O-line and patchwork RBs.

One thing I don't understand is our complete inability to utilize Jerrick McKinnon properly. We continually try to force him to be a between-the-tackles RB... he'll never be that. We need to utilize him like Darren Sproles has been used his entire career, pretty much as a RB/slot receiver.

One thing is for sure, we're not winning anything this year. And as much as I hate to say it, we're probably entering yet another rebuilding phase.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

I pretty much agree with this post. Good to see you back around CMacD.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Thanks, good to be back. Been busy with a move and new job... I'm now a resident of Dallas, TX... :|
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast