Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Nine first rounders in 5 years and really other than Barr no real Big Time players. Rhodes is above avg. but past that. blah... Can you imagine what we could of or should of had with those picks? This team was primed for dominance now we will struggle to win 11 games...
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

2. There is a huge contingent of Anti Spielman guys out there. Nick Sabin has stated that Spiel has zero ability to evaluate talent. Nick Saban is no fool!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    the steelguitar version is much more annoying
    Agreed - I would take Rick over Steelguitar to be my GM every time

4. Actually i am a considerable better evaluator than Rick. Give me 9 first round picks in the last 5 years, i like many would have this team in much better shape. Rick cannot evaluate. I was a college level QB that can actually look at guys in person and on tape and tell you if they can play. Rick cannot just ask Nick Saban!

and here i was hoping that trolls had evolved at least some sense of intelligence.. or at least a 2nd braincell to help the brain power.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

I could give a rat's ass about what Nick Saban thinks about anything to do with PRO football. He showed he was incapable of even coaching the game much less pontificating about the skills of a GM.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

7. Saban has more football knowledge in his pinky than Spielman does in his entire DNA. Common Sense will lead you though it.

Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Saban has more football knowledge in his pinky than Spielman does in his entire DNA. Common Sense will lead you though it.
    Didn't Saban and the Dolphins roll with Culpepper as his QB over Brees, up pure genius, very successful NFL career with that move

Ricky is looking like a genius so far with the Bradford trade. Brilliant!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

10. How does Bradford trade look now!

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast