Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 229
  1. Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Max, don't you know you should never get into a pissing fight with a skunk. Steel will never change his POV. You should just move on and realize he is living in his own little world.
    I'm living in the real world and when I find someone here that I find to be knowledgeable and kind with high character and willling I will reach out to them and reveal my story and sources.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  2. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    I'm living in the real world and when I find someone here that I find to be knowledgeable and kind with high character and willling I will reach out to them and reveal my story and sources.
    you have a personality that does not allow a person to be open to you. you are very abrasive and demeaning to others. I am sure if you would have said that sentence when you first came onto this site instead of acting like a knowitall, I am positive many would have reached out to you and I would say there are many of high character, so once again you belittle people while you say you wold have wanted people to reach out to you. I think maybe if you ask for a reset many would like to be friends and listen to your opinion, as long as you don't come off as a snob like you have been on this thread.

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  3. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    I'm living in the real world and when I find someone here that I find to be knowledgeable and kind with high character and willling I will reach out to them and reveal my story and sources.
    Steel,

    NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STORY AND YOUR SOURCES, BRAH.

    NOBODY cares who you think is knowledgeable considering you have not once shown any reason for anybody to think YOU are knowledgeable. It is clear that you find people of high character only if they agree with every idiot thing you spout, no matter how many times you make shit up to prove your point.

    - You have posted NUMEROUS "breaking" news events that turned out to be complete garbage claiming "your sources."

    - You have consistently belittled people who disagreed with you by calling them homer's and indicating that they are not as smart as you.

    - You have regularly taken EVERY SINGLE negative thing that happens to the Vikes and moved it into the anti-Spielman narrative while ANYTHING that happens positive you have spun as in-spite of Spielman.

    - You use misinformation constantly like arguing who is a better OL, Kalil or Reiff and then using YOUR own ratings to prove it ... that doesn't prove anything.

    - I want to say you're a troll, but somehow that does not seem to be the case ... you just seem to be a total, complete idiot and a fairly poor writer.

    And quit acting like you have some "passion for player evaluation" that goes beyond any of us here. I have disagreed with many (take a look at the Teddy thread) and went round about for a while, but WE ALL have passion for the players and evaluating the players ... unless you want to show me where you have made any sort of career in that respect, then frankly ... you're just full of hot air.

    So ... seriously ... STFU about who you think is high character and knowledgable. And let me make it clear ... if you ARE actually a RETIRED QB (which means you had offers and walked, otherwise just a cut QB) ... then you aren't from the real world. Not even slightly.

    Fake News.

  4. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    you have a personality that does not allow a person to be open to you. you are very abrasive and demeaning to others. I am sure if you would have said that sentence when you first came onto this site instead of acting like a knowitall, I am positive many would have reached out to you and I would say there are many of high character, so once again you belittle people while you say you wold have wanted people to reach out to you. I think maybe if you ask for a reset many would like to be friends and listen to your opinion, as long as you don't come off as a snob like you have been on this thread.
    Don't feed him ...

    He at least livens things up around here for the time being.

  5. #215
    Midg does being a QB in Pop Warner count?? LOL

    WWBGD

  6. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Steel,

    NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STORY AND YOUR SOURCES, BRAH.

    NOBODY cares who you think is knowledgeable considering you have not once shown any reason for anybody to think YOU are knowledgeable. It is clear that you find people of high character only if they agree with every idiot thing you spout, no matter how many times you make shit up to prove your point.

    - You have posted NUMEROUS "breaking" news events that turned out to be complete garbage claiming "your sources."

    - You have consistently belittled people who disagreed with you by calling them homer's and indicating that they are not as smart as you.

    - You have regularly taken EVERY SINGLE negative thing that happens to the Vikes and moved it into the anti-Spielman narrative while ANYTHING that happens positive you have spun as in-spite of Spielman.

    - You use misinformation constantly like arguing who is a better OL, Kalil or Reiff and then using YOUR own ratings to prove it ... that doesn't prove anything.

    - I want to say you're a troll, but somehow that does not seem to be the case ... you just seem to be a total, complete idiot and a fairly poor writer.

    And quit acting like you have some "passion for player evaluation" that goes beyond any of us here. I have disagreed with many (take a look at the Teddy thread) and went round about for a while, but WE ALL have passion for the players and evaluating the players ... unless you want to show me where you have made any sort of career in that respect, then frankly ... you're just full of hot air.

    So ... seriously ... STFU about who you think is high character and knowledgable. And let me make it clear ... if you ARE actually a RETIRED QB (which means you had offers and walked, otherwise just a cut QB) ... then you aren't from the real world. Not even slightly.

    Fake News.
    I love it one someone comes along and says he speaks for everybody!
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  7. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    I love it one someone comes along and says he speaks for everybody!
    Show me those that disagree? ...

    ...........

    .....................

    ..........................

    Fake News.

  8. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Midg does being a QB in Pop Warner count?? LOL
    Apparently, it does.

    Makes his mock drafts so valuable they are on a pay site that he won't even mention? Because he doesn't want people to pay for it? Because he wants less success?

    Lol ... at least he got people hagning around here a little more to see whatever stupid shit he says next.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Apparently, it does.

    Makes his mock drafts so valuable they are on a pay site that he won't even mention? Because he doesn't want people to pay for it? Because he wants less success?

    Lol ... at least he got people hagning around here a little more to see whatever stupid shit he says next.
    Kudos for calling SG out. I'm here many times a day (recently retired, at 55!). I come here in the hopes of entering into intelligent dialogue about our Vikes, which, apparently, is impossible, because SG has found none of us to be intelligent, kind, or with high character. PLEASE.
    Last edited by MaxVike; 04-01-2017 at 08:38 PM.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Kudos for calling SG out. I'm here many times a day (recently retired, at 55!). I come here in the hopes of entering into intelligent dialogue about our Vikes, which, apparently, is impossible, because SG has found none of us to be intelligent, kind, or with high character. PLEASE.
    I have praised many great posters here and am grateful for the site. It's really only two guys here saying negative things towards me. The site that puts my mocks up is not my site for the record but it's the only place I do a Mock Draft however I don't know why one poster is so fixated on that. Skol
    Last edited by steelguitar; 04-01-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •