Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 229
  1. Spielman was in charge in 2011 period. He technically got the official title at the end of the 2011 season, but it was his draft. There was no one else, there was no triangle of authority. Where are the educated Vikings fans around here? Who was this so called triangle of authority in 2011?
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Spielman was in charge in 2011 period. He technically got the official title at the end of the 2011 season, but it was his draft. There was no one else, there was no triangle of authority. Where are the educated Vikings fans around here? Who was this so called triangle of authority in 2011?


    really you didn't know about the triangle

    WOW

  3. #203
    Here is an article written in March of 2011

    http://www.scout.com/nfl/vikings/sto...the-draft-room

    Another written in Jan of 2011

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wer-structure/

    And this article which confirms that Leslie Frasers impact as part of the TOA was part of the reason for the 2011 draft and season.

    http://thevikingage.com/2011/11/17/t...ncept-must-go/

    But of course you know so much more than anyone else right guitarman?

    WWBGD

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Here is an article written in March of 2011

    http://www.scout.com/nfl/vikings/sto...the-draft-room

    Another written in Jan of 2011

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wer-structure/

    And this article which confirms that Leslie Frasers impact as part of the TOA was part of the reason for the 2011 draft and season.

    http://thevikingage.com/2011/11/17/t...ncept-must-go/

    But of course you know so much more than anyone else right guitarman?
    Well in this case i do yes, Rob Brezenski is a bean counter and is basically the Football teams Roster Accountant. He is very good at what he does but and he will tell you He knows nothing about Football. The triangle authority that your referencing basically meant Rob will do the Salaries and the cap and Leslie will Coach and Rick will run the draft. You're over thinking it brother.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  5. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Spielman was in charge in 2011 period. He technically got the official title at the end of the 2011 season, but it was his draft. There was no one else, there was no triangle of authority. Where are the educated Vikings fans around here? Who was this so called triangle of authority in 2011?
    I'm right here...there WAS a triangle of authority. This Triangle of Authority was the Wilf's business answer to running a football team. With Spielman and the HC running the Draft and FA, whilst working with Bob Brzezinski...as the article describes. I think the articles R.K. attached explain the concept and, ultimately, why it failed.

    Regardless, as it relates to the Triangle of Authority, you were wrong. It is more credible to admit when you are wrong than to perpetuate an unnecessary argument.

    Can we just move on?

    SKOL Vikings!

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    I'm right here...there WAS a triangle of authority. This Triangle of Authority was the Wilf's business answer to running a football team. With Spielman and the HC running the Draft and FA, whilst working with Bob Brzezinski...as the article describes. I think the articles R.K. attached explain the concept and, ultimately, why it failed.

    Regardless, as it relates to the Triangle of Authority, you were wrong. It is more credible to admit when you are wrong than to perpetuate an unnecessary argument.

    Can we just move on?

    SKOL Vikings!
    Rob Bryzenski is a bean counter he had no place in the draft room nor did Frazier. Spiel had full control of the Ponder pick and the 2011 draft. I know that for a fact!
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Well in this case i do yes, Rob Brezenski is a bean counter and is basically the Football teams Roster Accountant. He is very good at what he does but and he will tell you He knows nothing about Football. The triangle authority that your referencing basically meant Rob will do the Salaries and the cap and Leslie will Coach and Rick will run the draft. You're over thinking it brother.
    Rob Brzezinski has been an NFL executive for 25 years. I'd imagine he finds time in his bean counting to watch and research football more than any of us on here, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he also knows more about football than any of us.
    As for the second part, isn't that how a typical NFL team is run? I'm confused. Was the triangle of authority just a clever little title that they decided to use to make things seem different?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Rob Bryzenski is a bean counter he had no place in the draft room nor did Frazier. Spiel had full control of the Ponder pick and the 2011 draft. I know that for a fact!
    I never said Brzezinski was part of the draft...I said he was part of the Tringle of Authority, which, you claimed didn't exist. It clearly did. Re: Ponder, ok...now can we move on?

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase View Post
    Rob Brzezinski has been an NFL executive for 25 years. I'd imagine he finds time in his bean counting to watch and research football more than any of us on here, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he also knows more about football than any of us.
    As for the second part, isn't that how a typical NFL team is run? I'm confused. Was the triangle of authority just a clever little title that they decided to use to make things seem different?
    Rob Bryzenski is an accountant you know way more about Football than him. He is not a Football guy at all.
    Every team is run different. The Wilfs had money not Football knowledge, they don't have a clue what they're doing. Look at the decisions they made with Childress and then Frazier and then Giving Spielman absolute complete control. The Wilf's can't run a Press conference themselves. The Wilf's hired Spielman based on the way he ran a Presser in Miami they never looked at his Football resume. In Fact Patrick Ruesse wrote about that a few years ago. The Wilf's are Real Estate Moguls and Bryzenski is an Accountant. That is the bottom line here.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    I never said Brzezinski was part of the draft...I said he was part of the Tringle of Authority, which, you claimed didn't exist. It clearly did. Re: Ponder, ok...now can we move on?
    Max, don't you know you should never get into a pissing fight with a skunk. Steel will never change his POV. You should just move on and realize he is living in his own little world.

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •