Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    I agree, don't understand why Brinkley was named starter over Cole... but I don't question Zimmer. He's the first coach in a long time that I'll respect his decisions.

Frazier and Childress made laughable personnel decisions throughout their tenure.
    We have to stop agreeing with each other it is freaking me out.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

just curious, and im not saying im a childress superfan, but who gets the credit for taking us from 6 wins to 8 to 10 to 12 and a 6 turnover game away from the super bowl??? we crediting Spielman, Childress, the Wilfs?

Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    just curious, and im not saying im a childress superfan, but who gets the credit for taking us from 6 wins to 8 to 10 to 12 and a 6 turnover game away from the super bowl??? we crediting Spielman, Childress, the Wilfs?
    Easy. Brett Favre
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

And the Viking's big off season moves to get out of the NFC north cellar are....................................

(crickets chirping)

I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post
    And the Viking's big off season moves to get out of the NFC north cellar are....................................

(crickets chirping)

I guess we're trying to trade for Evan Mathis? That would actually be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post

(crickets chirping)

We don't have to make any moves to get out of the NFC North cellar ... we already got out of it last season.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    I guess we're trying to trade for Evan Mathis? That would actually be huge.
    If he can get him for a fourth rounder or less then it is well worth it. Considering what Grubbs just went for, I think that a fourth rounder likely would nab him. An aging guard with two big contract years is going to be difficult to trade for much more than that. I imagine our fifth rounder could work, but one of those other teams would likely part with their 20-something fourth rounder to outbid us.

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    We don't have to make any moves to get out of the NFC North cellar ... we already got out of it last season.

9. Are steel guitar and cmac the same guy?

10. Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    Are steel guitar and cmac the same guy?
    the steelguitar version is much more annoying

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast