1. No AD equals no success for Vikings offense

Brian Hall ‏@MNBrianHall 5m5 minutes ago #Vikings held to 10 points or less four of last five games. Now rank tied for 28th in league at 17.3 points per game.

Brian Hall ‏@MNBrianHall 4m4 minutes ago
    Last year under Musgrave, #Vikings were t-14th in league at 24.4 points per game while switching from Ponder, to Cassel, to Freeman

Brian Hall ‏@MNBrianHall 3m3 minutes ago
    Virtually same O-line. Same WRs. Rudolph missed eight games last year. Ponder was QB for much of season.

Anyone doubting Peterson's value to Vikings now?

------

Paints a bad picture for the offense and Vikings fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Purp1eOne View Post
    Anyone doubting Peterson's value to Vikings now?
    Did anyone doubt Peterson's value to begin with? Dumb comment on Brian Hall's part...
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

3. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Did anyone doubt Peterson's value to begin with? Dumb comment on Brian Hall's part...
    I have heard a lot of people say he is not worth the money the Vikings are giving him. I think he is and its starting to show more and more.

4. He has value because they built the whole offense around him, and it's going to take awhile to fix the problem

5. Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    He has value because they built the whole offense around him, and it's going to take awhile to fix the problem
    I think he is just so good he made the other guys look better than they are. He has the ability to break tackles and make guys miss which makes up for poor blocking. The guys we got back there now can't do it consistently like AD can.

You could say the same thing about ARod and it showed last year when he went down. He makes the players around him better and he is worth the money he gets.

AD is a HOF running back who's likes come around every decade or so. You can't replace that especially when everything is built off of it on the offense.

No surprise we are worse off without the best running back in the league. RB might not be the glamour position it once was in the now pass happy NFL, but a superior one will always pay big dividends in an offense. See Lynch, Gore, Foster, etc.

great, so let's get him back out there on Sunday.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

9. Quote Originally Posted by Purp1eOne View Post
    I think he is just so good he made the other guys look better than they are. He has the ability to break tackles and make guys miss which makes up for poor blocking. The guys we got back there now can't do it consistently like AD can.

You could say the same thing about ARod and it showed last year when he went down. He makes the players around him better and he is worth the money he gets.
    AD hid a lot of warts on this offense..

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    great, so let's get him back out there on Sunday.
    Just give him a different number and give him a Bobby Valentine disguise and he'll be fine