Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. FWIW, and probably not much, but remember the Packers put up 7 points against Detroit. And Rodgers stellar day that day was 16/27 162 yards 1 TD and 2 sacks. So I think it has as much to do with the Lions D as it does our offense. Not making an excuse for the poor offensive line play during the game.
    In the last 15 years, Tampa Bay as more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by raptorman View Post
    FWIW, and probably not much, but remember the Packers put up 7 points against Detroit. And Rodgers stellar day that day was 16/27 162 yards 1 TD and 2 sacks. So I think it has as much to do with the Lions D as it does our offense. Not making an excuse for the poor offensive line play during the game.
    Kyle orton threw for over 300 against them...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    So, is Kalil still a once in a decade LT that will anchor the line for a decade and make the whole offense look better?
    I can't figure out how Kalil looked so good as a rookie, and looks like garbage now. I read that he was injured all season last year, but this year? So strange.

Khalil is a bust period.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

5. Both sides of the line sucked, both teams were bad. I fell asleep after halftime and for the first time didn't get mad when I woke up and realized the game was over.....fire everybody

6. My take is AD made up for a lot in both the run game and what little passing attack we used to have. Take away the best player on the team who made plays on his own, your 1 QB, 1 TE, 1 Olineman and start a rookie QB and RB with an average at best Oline and thats what you get. The Bills Dline is every bit as good as the lions and we will also have to contend with crowd noise so I expect another similar output like this against the bills.

Sure the defense looked decent and you can only play against the players on the field but if Calvin and Bush were there this would have been a massacre.

This season is about to get real ugly in my opinion.

7. It already is ugly

8. Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    It already is ugly
    lol, thats why I put "real" in front

Quote Originally Posted by Purp1eOne View Post
    lol, thats why I put "real" in front
    Where is the genius that was on me after the Atlanta game telling me how wrong I was that the Vikings were going to struggle mightily to score points. Atlanta defense sucks and it was Bridgewater's first game and no real read on him yet. Teams are now seeing how to defend him. It's called take away the flats, and crowd the line . It's the same formula for Ponder. The solution to beat the Vikings offense is in and it's not going to change, Bridgewater CAN'T succeed without Peterson back there. Peterson can make a horrible line seem decent and can make his own yards. The Vikings pay three guys on that terrible line big money. Oversized Loadholt,,,, undersized Sullivan, and the revolving door Kalil. In other words they are FUKED.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast