Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Vikings Lions postgame

I'd say the offensive line could use some work.

Yeah..uh...everything about the offense sucked. I don't know what else to say.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Yeah..uh...everything about the offense sucked. I don't know what else to say.
    Exactly. Its why I didn't say much as well.

3 points?!?!? Pathetic. I haven't seen the stats yet but the defense holding them to 17 was an accomplishment given the turnovers and general ineptness of the offense. Looking pretty bleak going forward right now. The Lions are the number one defense and probably solidified their hold on that after today. Our Oline got manhandled.

5. Well it's about what I expected. The best defense in the league feasting on our young offense. After their first drive our D stepped up for the most part. It was a tough outing for our O-line. I thought we had a chance to sneak a win here but it didn't happen. The good news is the schedule gets a bit easier. I still think we can manage a decent season if we can grow a bit. One thing for sure is Teddy will need more time in the pocket he was getting knocked around today. One more thought .... if the ball is thrown to you catch the freaking ball.

Is it the o-line coaching? They can't all be that bad!

Bring back Tice
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

O-Line doesn't deserve their paycheck this week. Also, we really miss AP in this offense. We can't run at all. SKOL!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

8. The O-line to me is the unit that should be most directly charged with this loss. Granted, the Lions D is good. But no QB can play well if they only have 2-2.5 seconds before the pocket collapses. That is just unacceptable. On TB's strip of the ball, it was being batted out of his hands in about 2.3 seconds after the snap. That is not on him. This O line needs step up and learn to block or step out.
    In the last 15 years, Tampa Bay as more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys.

So, is Kalil still a once in a decade LT that will anchor the line for a decade and make the whole offense look better?

I keep thinking Mike and Norv have a sick feeling in their guts like 'we screwed up big time'

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast