Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Are the @Lions in trouble if Megatron canít go against the @Vikings?

2. You've started 13 threads today and its barely past noon where I live. I appreciate your enthusiasm but you don't need to post every last article, about the Vikings, that you find on the internet. All it is doing is clogging up the forum.

3. Isn't that what this place is for? If not I will leave.

Clogging up the forum? Do you not want new posts here? What kind of site is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Purp1eOne View Post
    Isn't that what this place is for? If not I will leave.

Clogging up the forum? Do you not want new posts here? What kind of site is this?
    You just keep making different threads about the same subject, that's all. Like most forum sites around the interwebs, try to keep the number of threads to a minimum and post articles in pertinent threads.

For example, you started a thread called "Doesn't look good for calvin and maybe not bush"... then you started another thread titled "Are the @Lions in trouble if Megatron canít go against the @Vikings?"... That's pretty much the exact same topic.

Not sure what forum sites you're used to, but that's noob stuff right there.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 10-10-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

5. Quote Originally Posted by Purp1eOne View Post
    Isn't that what this place is for? If not I will leave.

you don't need to leave, just pay attention and put similar stuff in the same thread. Also since you're new go to free beer and introduce yourself. Tell us a little bit about you

6. I don't want you to leave. And of course we like new posts, but 13 in a few hours is too much, in my opinion. If I had your email address I could sent you 30 emails a day and I think you would agree I'd be clogging up your inbox. If you want to post a boatload of articles maybe make it one thread and link them all in there. But hell, maybe I'm wrong. I'll let some other PPO members chime in.

7. I get the whole staying on the same topic thing thats fine. I don't get the whole clogging up the board thing. Too many new post? No offense but the board looks pretty dead from what I am used to. If the topics are different I would think you would want new threads and posts.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Purp1eOne View Post
    I get the whole staying on the same topic thing thats fine. I don't get the whole clogging up the board thing. Too many new post? No offense but the board looks pretty dead from what I am used to. If the topics are different I would think you would want new threads and posts.
    . We do want new post but what we are saying use you started 2 or 3 lions threads and it should go in one thread. The mods aren't around so some us regulars want to just guide you a little so there aren't a lot of repeats

Quote Originally Posted by Purp1eOne View Post
    I get the whole staying on the same topic thing thats fine. I don't get the whole clogging up the board thing. Too many new post? No offense but the board looks pretty dead from what I am used to. If the topics are different I would think you would want new threads and posts.
    You can knock PPO for being dead, many regulars have been saying the same thing... but honestly, with how you start new threads for every article, I'm not sure you've ever been to a message board before.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

10. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    You can knock PPO for being dead, many regulars have been saying the same thing... but honestly, with how you start new threads for every article, I'm not sure you've ever been to a message board before.
    I don't believe you get out much, been on various Vikings forums since 98. But if thats how you do things here thats fine. Looking at your dates and times and amount of posts with the number of registered users something seems off.

But I guess it could explain things ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast