Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. I get the impression that he did not realize he would be tested before his court appearance, and when it happened, he knew he would test positive and so admitted it to one of the workers administering the test.

The problem is not so much that he smoked pot, as stupid as that may be, but that he did so while on bail. Bail agreements typically require that you not make any further illegal acts during that time, or bail will be revoked. This is what they are going for here.

OK, so the man is in idiot. So are we all. Or at least those of us who admitted it in that thread....

Maybe he should now state that he was in Colorado at the time he smoked. It isn't illegal there so it would not be a bail violation. Ora crime. Technically.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    I get the impression that he did not realize he would be tested before his court appearance, and when it happened, he knew he would test positive and so admitted it to one of the workers administering the test.

The problem is not so much that he smoked pot, as stupid as that may be, but that he did so while on bail. Bail agreements typically require that you not make any further illegal acts during that time, or bail will be revoked. This is what they are going for here.

OK, so the man is in idiot. So are we all. Or at least those of us who admitted it in that thread....

Maybe he should now state that he was in Colorado at the time he smoked. It isn't illegal there so it would not be a bail violation. Ora crime. Technically.
    Maybe he can claim its medical because he stil has mental anguish about his knee 💩😜

One thing I've learned about AD through all of his travails is that he's not very intelligent, and I'm being very kind saying it so. This goes way beyond making poor decisions. When you are (were) the face of a major franchise, you have to act in a certain manner on and off the field. Can't say I'm shocked, but just very very disappointed in AD.

Qui tacet, consentit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    One thing I've learned about AD through all of his travails is that he's not very intelligent, and I'm being very kind saying it so. This goes way beyond making poor decisions. When you are (were) the face of a major franchise, you have to act in a certain manner on and off the field. Can't say I'm shocked, but just very very disappointed in AD.
    That's why he went to Oklahoma, he couldn't make it in college.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    That's why he went to Oklahoma, he couldn't make it in college.
    That explains Bob Stoops

I wonder if such a violation of his bond and revocation of it means that he will have to sit in the hoosegaw for a spell. Or do they rework another bond? Might do him some good to sit in with the father rapers and mother stabbers for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    He was in the process of getting tested according to the article.

What does Texas have to do with it? The prosecutor is trying to get public opinion against AD to help counter the defenses portrayal. Good move on his part. Pretty sure that attorney's in the "progressive" states would do the same.
    While I agree many prosecutors would do that, I have to ask how many progressive states are left. Vermont and what else?

In any case, Adrian Peterson is in a downward spiral that is self inflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    Unless the Feds had anything to do with it.

In any case, telling a lie at this point would not be in his best interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    I get the impression that he did not realize he would be tested before his court appearance, and when it happened, he knew he would test positive and so admitted it to one of the workers administering the test.

Doesn't matter where he smoked it, it's still against NFL policy. People can't grasp that. Steroids aren't illegal either, but the NFL has strict policies against PED's.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast