Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't know that the Min fan base is less accepting. I haven't seen any polls that say the Min fans want to get rid of AP because of this. I know I don't want him to go somewhere else.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    He is being charged with felony child abuse. I could be wrong but I think the state has to show he had the intent to abuse the child. I am not sure they will be able to do that. Thats what he will plead not guilty too. I think there is a good chance he will beat that charge.

Also, if he is ok to play for the Cowboys or some other team then he is good enough to play for us.
    Child abuse is child abuse isn't it? Whether on not he intended to abuse the child, the results are that the child still was abused & he's the one who did it.

Or is child abuse legal in some states as long as you claim you didn't "intend" to do it?

People don't get off from DWI charges because they say they didn't intend to drive drunk.

The "intent" part of the child abuse should only be taken into account when doling out the punishment.
    Last edited by singersp; 10-11-2014 at 10:55 PM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I don't know that the Min fan base is less accepting. I haven't seen any polls that say the Min fans want to get rid of AP because of this. I know I don't want him to go somewhere else.
    The fan base wanted Harvin out because he tossed a weight at Childress & dissed Ponder as a QB. I might be in the minority here, but beating a defenseless 4 year old toddler to the extent that he did is far worse than anything Harvin, Simpson, Erin Henderson or even Smoot or the Wizzinator ever did.

Lets not for get it was AD himself, that called up Jerry Jones & asked him to bring him to Dallas. Sure doesn't sound to me like a player who wants to retire a Viking.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

For the record, AD entered a not guilty plea, and the judge did not recuse himself.

Adrian Peterson pleads not guilty, awaits hearing

Qui tacet, consentit.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    The fan base wanted Harvin out because he tossed a weight at Childress & dissed Ponder as a QB.
    And Russell Wilson wanted him gone too.....now he's a Jet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123