Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    Looks like his attorney will push for an earlier court case, possibly mid-November.


    Attachment 589
    Or it could be later due to a "joke" the judge made which could cause him to be taken off of the case:

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/08/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2

  2. #12
    I'm not the least bit interested in cutting him.

    Either he can be a questionable human and great running back for us or someone else. I want it to be us. He will be an effective starter in the NFL for multiple years to come.

    Plus he's got to be learning something from all of this. If he thought he was untouchable before, that feeling should be gone, even if he wins the trial.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #13
    Is it just me, or is it worrisome to anyone else that there is never any updates regarding AD at all on the Vikings site....
    FREE AD

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Jesus 84 View Post
    Is it just me, or is it worrisome to anyone else that there is never any updates regarding AD at all on the Vikings site....
    Its because its a no win situation for the team to comment. All comments will be seen as either supporting him or not supporting him. Even not commenting will get them criticized but probably not as much as saying something. Staying quiet and letting it play out in court is their best move.

    WWBGD

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Its because its a no win situation for the team to comment. All comments will be seen as either supporting him or not supporting him. Even not commenting will get them criticized but probably not as much as saying something. Staying quiet and letting it play out in court is their best move.
    we probably won't hear anything until he's reinstated or cut because no matter what they will have to hear fan and abuse groups bitch

  6. #16
    He's ancient NFL history. Didn't you notice in the Packer NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME that they would not even say his name when talking abotu Asiata being the starter now. They are avoiding him like Ebola.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    He's ancient NFL history. Didn't you notice in the Packer NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME that they would not even say his name when talking abotu Asiata being the starter now. They are avoiding him like Ebola.
    I think that actually helps AD for now. The longer he is forgotten about the easier it is for him to climb back.

  8. #18
    He didn't enter a plea. He was probably high at the time.

    How does one plead not guilty though, after he already admitted to beating the child?

    We need to unload him now, we should have traded him this past offseason when he called up Jerry Jones personally & asked him to bring him to Dallas.

    I'm not sure how anyone can condone child abuse & make excuses for a repeat abuser & still support him 100%, just because of who he is.
    Last edited by singersp; 10-11-2014 at 08:47 AM.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    How does one plead not guilty though, after he already admitted to beating the child?
    He is being charged with felony child abuse. I could be wrong but I think the state has to show he had the intent to abuse the child. I am not sure they will be able to do that. Thats what he will plead not guilty too. I think there is a good chance he will beat that charge.

    Also, if he is ok to play for the Cowboys or some other team then he is good enough to play for us.

    WWBGD

  10. #20
    I don't see him back in Minny but I believe he will be playing somewhere. Most likely Texas where he can set up charities( without fraud) and do public service work. The irony is great, Texas tares him down then puts in place the step to return to respectability. Maybe a more excepting fan base (considering the offense) and very accepting after his first 200yrd game.
    In the end Vikings get the black eye and nothing else. How do we make it right with Odin.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •