Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Seriously Bringing race into it again!!! Who knows what they would have done to Favre?
    Again? I did not bring that up in the Peterson topics. I did not even reply to that even with all of that baiting going on. I must admit, I could barely resists posting, but I really did not have the time to recite some awful facts about how black people are treated in America.

Perhaps you have convinced me, I guess it was Johnson's boot wearing attire and not being a 6'3" black man that was the reason for Johnson to be asked to leave the premises while other patrons were allowed to stay inside - even though he was non intoxicated and stated that he was waiting for the establishments own valet to bring up his car.

If you believe Favre or even Christian Ponder would have received the same treatment by the staff and off duty police officers, I guess I will have to believe that too.

Let's say he was singled out for whatever reason. Even race. He should have left the establishment and taken proper steps to protest his treatment. That could be a formal complaint to the restaurant owners, a letter to the papers, utilizing Viking management or public affairs people, retaining an attorney to bring suit, and/or initiating a Viking boycott of the restaurant. The worst thing to do is cause a disturbance and have the police involved. Even worse to wind up getting arrested. He should have taken the high road and plotted his next moves. He was probably discriminated against for race or attire, but either way, that does not excuse his actions. You have to be smarter than he was. Now he's got trouble.

3. CmacD where are you? Minni is starting his political pseudo left wing stuff.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Again? I did not bring that up in the Peterson topics. I did not even reply to that even with all of that baiting going on. I must admit, I could barely resists posting, but I really did not have the time to recite some awful facts about how black people are treated in America.

Perhaps you have convinced me, I guess it was Johnson's boot wearing attire and not being a 6'3" black man that was the reason for Johnson to be asked to leave the premises while other patrons were allowed to stay inside - even though he was non intoxicated and stated that he was waiting for the establishments own valet to bring up his car.

If you believe Favre or even Christian Ponder would have received the same treatment by the staff and off duty police officers, I guess I will have to believe that too.

I have no idea what kind of treatment they would get?!?!

I do have to say before CmacD or BP get involved and blows up the thread, that he does have a case. Why was he singled out and why were others allowed to stay, something is fishy?

And I would love to hear about your stats, I do not get all wrapped up in my opinion. I would love to hear the awful stats.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    CmacD where are you? Minni is starting his political pseudo left wing stuff.
    You two need be locked in a room and beat each other with hammers or hug and make up

6. Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    You two need be locked in a room and beat each other with hammers or hug and make up
    I am all for it

I am all for it
    Especially the hugging part in a locked room, closet queen- har, har. Uh oh, closet queen is not PC. Am I in trouble?

8. As far as Tom Johnson, I think the full context of the story needs to come to light. If the club is guilty of profiling, then they should get their due. But until then, how can one label the club guilty and Johnson innocent? The same double standard that has been argued here for a couple weeks now. My opinion anyway.

Something tells me there was more to asking him to leave than his boots.. or any other appearance related.
    Last edited by pack93z; 10-08-2014 at 03:23 PM.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

I am all for it
    Not surprised you support violence against someone for stating their opinions. Shocker.

Think I'm starting to understand why no one comes to this forum anymore. People like tarkenton10 and kingpin9995 have turned it into the comment section on CNN.com.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Not surprised you support violence against someone for stating their opinions. Shocker.

Think I'm starting to understand why no one comes to this forum anymore. People like tarkenton10 and kingpin9995 have turned it into the comment section on CNN.com.
    Now don't blame me for this. People like to make judgements way to early. Look at Mike Brown. Just a gentle giant minding his own business waiting to go to college.. Opps he decides to strongarm a little man and steal some cigs, then get into an altercation with the fuzz.

Or Trayvon the wonderful black boy that was just trying to get home safe so he could eat his skittles and tea.. Opps then comes out the pics of the AGGRESSOR with his face and head punched in...

How bout the one last night on CNN with the black mom ,dad, and kids when the cops pulled them over for no seat belts and a license violation. For thirteen minutes the ask them to get out of the car.. They refuse saying the cops want to shoot them. Maybe a negotiator should have been called before they broke the glass on the window and tased the passenger who would not open the door.

Yes indeed the chick on CNN as she always does tells us about the WAR on blacks... Just blacks no one else. How bout this

OPEN THE DAMN DOOR WHEN THE COPS ASK YOU REPEATEDLY

GO HOME AND TELL YOUR DAD THEIR IS A SUSPICIOUS MAN FOLLOWING ME HOME INSTEAD OF CONFRONT HIM AN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM UNTIL HE DECIDES TO SHOOT YOU

BE AT HOME PACKING FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE NOT OUT STRONG AMRING A STORE OWNER FOR CIGARS YOU USE TO MAKE YOUR BLUNTS, THEN HAVE AN ALTERCATION WITH A COP AND GET SHOT DEAD....

SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS...... ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast