Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Brett Favre's thoughts on the Vikings @ Packers.

    Very pro Packers in his thoughts.. almost overtly so.

    https://sqor.com/posts/13a281a6-f608...3-f98997520976

    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

  2. Nobody gives two shits what Bret Weir says.

  3. Go back to sexting, you're better at it

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pack93z View Post
    Very pro Packers in his thoughts.. almost overtly so.
    Really not surprising at all...you knew it was only a matter of time before he made nice with the Packers organization again. This is part of the long process for him to get back in their graces.

    Personally, I'd rather hear what she has to say about tonight's game.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101110_jen_sterger_7.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	588


    Qui tacet, consentit.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    Personally, I'd rather hear what she has to say about tonight's game.
    I'd be okay with that... lol.



    On Brett.. I agree.. but to single out the defense as a strength... hmmm... maybe he still holds a bit of disdain for Rodgers... lol.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal93 View Post
    Nobody gives two shits what Bret Weir says.
    Ha! Two thumbs up for the Jerky Boys reference. "Get Bret Weir I said!"

    I don't care what anybody says I enjoyed the hell out of that first season with Favre. When the Vikes first picked him up I was irate but, after some thought, decided to embrace the idea. The guy put up the best stats of his career with one of GB's arch rivals. It was like stealing your enemy's wife and finding out she was still great in bed. And the way he went through the Jets, to get to the Vikings, to really spite the Packers (and beat them twice that year). He really had a chip on his shoulder. The second season with him. . .not so much.

    But yeah. He is making nice. No surprise there. They are retiring his number and putting him in the Packer hall of fame next summer

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pack93z View Post
    I'd be okay with that... lol.



    On Brett.. I agree.. but to single out the defense as a strength... hmmm... maybe he still holds a bit of disdain for Rodgers... lol.
    Yes, that's probably so...especially after the game Rodgers had last week.


    Qui tacet, consentit.

  8. #8
    From Favre, I'm more interested on how that trimmer thingy works on nose hairs. Yankin' them out makes my eyes water. Maybe he has a suggestion for that.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    Ha! Two thumbs up for the Jerky Boys reference. "Get Bret Weir I said!"

    I don't care what anybody says I enjoyed the hell out of that first season with Favre. When the Vikes first picked him up I was irate but, after some thought, decided to embrace the idea. The guy put up the best stats of his career with one of GB's arch rivals. It was like stealing your enemy's wife and finding out she was still great in bed. And the way he went through the Jets, to get to the Vikings, to really spite the Packers (and beat them twice that year). He really had a chip on his shoulder. The second season with him. . .not so much.

    But yeah. He is making nice. No surprise there. They are retiring his number and putting him in the Packer hall of fame next summer
    yea, that season was out of control, But back to loathing him. lol
    Last edited by TheAnimal93; 10-02-2014 at 04:40 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,050
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal93 View Post
    Nobody gives two shits what Bret Weir says.
    Totally agree. Go throw another pick.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •