Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Over a year without a Packer Trashing?

    Seriously gents and gals.. you haven't blasted a Packer fan in over a year.. tisk tisk tisk.

    Here is some fodder:

    Rodgers is more interested in Munn and commercials than he is in the Packers currently.. the conjecture is that he shot a commercial on his day off with her by his side in Appleton. A couple Cheeseheads found that unacceptable.

    The Packers are a one trick pony at wide receiver.. Stop Jordy campaign has started.

    Swiss cheese would be offended by the first 6 quarters of defense we played this season.. does a half of football shine the light moving forward? Or was it just the Jets grounding themselves.

    Oh.. and there is a matter of the Favre jersey retirement that sparks a b*tchfest here and there.. still.

    I am sure there are more... just a couple points to jump start a feel good thread for the community..
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by pack93z View Post
    Seriously gents and gals.. you haven't blasted a Packer fan in over a year.. tisk tisk tisk.

    Here is some fodder:

    Rodgers is more interested in Munn and commercials than he is in the Packers currently.. the conjecture is that he shot a commercial on his day off with her by his side in Appleton. A couple Cheeseheads found that unacceptable.

    The Packers are a one trick pony at wide receiver.. Stop Jordy campaign has started.

    Swiss cheese would be offended by the first 6 quarters of defense we played this season.. does a half of football shine the light moving forward? Or was it just the Jets grounding themselves.

    Oh.. and there is a matter of the Favre jersey retirement that sparks a b*tchfest here and there.. still.

    I am sure there are more... just a couple points to jump start a feel good thread for the community..
    Isn't Munn just Rodgers beard?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    Isn't Munn just Rodgers beard?
    Errr... just looked up the urban dictionary... could be. But based on some of the TMZ type pics.. selling it well.

    The other question.. what would somebody like Munn being doing this for? Not like she needs the attention.

    Like it matters though at the end of the day.. doesn't change how he plays the game.
    Last edited by pack93z; 09-18-2014 at 12:41 PM.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    14,280
    Don't think Vikings fans are currently in the position to blast any Packers fan... except maybe this one:

    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

  5. With all the teams mess it doesn't seem right to make fun of your sister and sheep

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    With all the teams mess it doesn't seem right to make fun of your sister and sheep
    Looking at the general tone of the board though.. might be the best time to do so.

    And since when has it be "right" for a Viking fan to try and poke fun of a cheesehead? lol.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Don't think Vikings fans are currently in the position to blast any Packers fan... except maybe this one:
    Or...

    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pack93z View Post
    Looking at the general tone of the board though.. might be the best time to do so.

    And since when has it be "right" for a Viking fan to try and poke fun of a cheesehead? lol.
    True...is claiming a child in a Packer jersey as child abuse distasteful now?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    True...is claiming a child in a Packer jersey as child abuse distasteful now?
    I don't know that I would post it upon twitter... hmmmm... a screen shot of the comment via a Viking fan on twitter right now. That might cause a ripple..
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pack93z View Post
    Or...


    http://www.strangesports.com/content/item/6565.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •