Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: HELLO!!?

  1. HELLO!!?

    it's Pack week! Where the hell is everyone? I bet if the Vikings win things will pick up around here.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal93 View Post
    it's Pack week! Where the hell is everyone? I bet if the Vikings win things will pick up around here.
    I am not sure.

    I guess people are down about the Adrian Peterson problems.

  3. Is it too soon for Packer incest and children wearing Packer gear is child abuse jokes?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    Is it too soon for Packer incest and children wearing Packer gear is child abuse jokes?
    Never too soon for those fun topics.


    Qui tacet, consentit.


  5. I know 2 wins is a good start but after watching what happened with the saints sunday and then the patriots yesterday cannot help but think we should be 4-0 if not for the AP saga. If he was out there we were not dealing with the drama we had a chance.

    And not Teddy might be hurt.. Why cant the vikings just have a little luck. At least we will play hard against the Packers.

  6. #7
    Yup, disappointing that more familiar names haven't returned

    There wasn't even a post-game thread for Sunday's awesome game
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Yup, disappointing that more familiar names haven't returned

    There wasn't even a post-game thread for Sunday's awesome game
    Blame Zuckerberg

  8. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Yup, disappointing that more familiar names haven't returned

    There wasn't even a post-game thread for Sunday's awesome game
    sorry just sobered up from the great win

  9. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Yup, disappointing that more familiar names haven't returned

    There wasn't even a post-game thread for Sunday's awesome game
    I almost started one myself. What better time to start a thread. I like to see others take on the different aspects of a win, not near as fun when it is a loss.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •