Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. MRI Negative -- Teddy may play this Thursday

Good news, but it's a short week. I hope he's ready to go at near full strength.

Qui tacet, consentit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    Good news, hope he can play against Green Bay.

4. Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    Good news, but it's a short week. I hope he's ready to go at near full strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Good news, hope he can play against Green Bay.
    I agree wholeheartedly. BUT, only if it really is minor and they are sure he can get back out there with minimal risk of being re-injured. As much as I hate to say this I'd rather see him sit out a week and come back 100% if it is believed, by the medical staff, to be necessary. We all know what that means if he has to miss a game.

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. BUT, only if it really is minor and they are sure he can get back out there with minimal risk of being re-injured. As much as I hate to say this I'd rather see him sit out a week and come back 100% if it is believed, by the medical staff, to be necessary. We all know what that means if he has to miss a game.
    That is my concern. Please do not turn a sprain into a torn MCL or something worse because Teddy can't move inside the pocket. This is a short week after a late game. The Vikings will have a long week to recuperate after the Packers game.

What the? Eric the "Vike Man" has less than 100 posts? Is that right?

I have not seen a lot in the way of injure reports from his past,high school and college, so I hope he is durable enough for the NFL.

I feel good about sending him into GB. The Pack has not looked all that great this year and I think the Vikings have a better D then Chicago. GB still will not have enough tape on this new roster to know what is coming, they sure left me wide eyed keeping up with the production from players I would have never guessed.

I should probable apologize to Asiata for all the nasty thing I said.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtdan View Post
    I have not seen a lot in the way of injure reports from his past,high school and college, so I hope he is durable enough for the NFL.

I feel good about sending him into GB. The Pack has not looked all that great this year and I think the Vikings have a better D then Chicago. GB still will not have enough tape on this new roster to know what is coming, they sure left me wide eyed keeping up with the production from players I would have never guessed.

I should probable apologize to Asiata for all the nasty thing I said.
    Well, kinda, but Rodgers still looks like, well, the best QB in the NFL. I'm excited, stoked, all that on Teddy. He is the real deal. HOWEVER, C'mon……Rodgers is Rodgers, and after the D ended up giving up every freaking 3rd and whatever?. Like the Bloody-Nine says: "You got to be realistic."
    Tuco the world.....

8. Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    What the? Eric the "Vike Man" has less than 100 posts? Is that right?
    Indeed it is true Minni. I don't post a whole lot, especially during the offseason, but I do like to pipe in every now and again. I do follow a lot of the interesting discussions here though. During the season its certainly a fun way to be a Vikings fan in between games while eagerly anticipating the next one. And it is, obviously, more fun after a game like this past one when it seems there may, just may, be hope for the possible promise of a franchise qb and a decent season after all.

9. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    I trust Sugarman and the staff won't put him out this week if they feel it puts him at a significant risk.

If they decide to sit him then that is probably the right decision.

How great would it be for a rookie QB to go into Lamblow for the first time and take them down. Probably never lose there again

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    Well, kinda, but Rodgers still looks like, well, the best QB in the NFL. I'm excited, stoked, all that on Teddy. He is the real deal. HOWEVER, C'mon……Rodgers is Rodgers, and after the D ended up giving up every freaking 3rd and whatever?. Like the Bloody-Nine says: "You got to be realistic."
    He certainly was absolutely on fire against the Bears this past weekend. I'm bummed I may have to miss the game, this Thursday, due to work.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast