Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THE OFFICIAL Vikes vs. Falcons Tailgate Thread

Hey everyone, come join us for some tailgating fun before the Vikings take on the Atlanta Falcons at TCF Bank Stadium. We are in our new "normal" spots in Lot 37.

http://www1.umn.edu/pts/maps/Library...verview/37.pdf

For all you early risers, since this is an afternoon game, the university's tailgate website says the lot doesn't open until 9:30 am. I'm sure we'll get there a little earlier then that, and the cars will be lined up along the road outside the lot just like the home opener.

Attending:
    NeumDog
    Burns Boys

I've got the knack! Was there live for AD's first ever NFL regular season start, and for Christian Ponder's as well....now it's Teddy Time!

Coming with the wife and 8 year old daughter, just not sure what time we'll show up. Ava wants to hook up with her buddy CheeseFree over at his tailgate. I'll have to figure out where each of you are located and determine where's the best place to start at and the best to finish up at.

Is "Tailgate Beer" still sponsoring free beer for the Purplepride.org tailgate?

On a side note, ZDog will be coming up with me for the Jets game in December. Have to experience a game outdoors in the cold like the hardy Vikings fans of the Met days used to.

Attending:
    NeumDog
    Burns Boys
    purplepat, Shawna & Ava
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Attending:

NeumDog
    Burns Boys
    purplepat, Shawna & Ava
    Fuadfan + Dad
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

I'll be there, but I'm not sure about the photo booth yet. Still waiting for a response from the University on whether on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepat View Post
    I've got the knack! Was there live for AD's first ever NFL regular season start, and for Christian Ponder's as well....now it's Teddy Time!

Coming with the wife and 8 year old daughter, just not sure what time we'll show up. Ava wants to hook up with her buddy CheeseFree over at his tailgate. I'll have to figure out where each of you are located and determine where's the best place to start at and the best to finish up at.

Is "Tailgate Beer" still sponsoring free beer for the Purplepride.org tailgate?

On a side note, ZDog will be coming up with me for the Jets game in December. Have to experience a game outdoors in the cold like the hardy Vikings fans of the Met days used to.

Attending:
    NeumDog
    Burns Boys
    purplepat, Shawna & Ava

The Tailgate Beer is no longer supplying us with free beer for home games. As far as where everyone's tailgate is, I'm pretty sure we are all in the same lot!

Blog Entries
    Will be there for awhile it looks like at this point.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We have reviewed your situation and have determined that this activity would not be allowed. It has been determined to fall under our policy that prohibits the "sale, solicitation or promotion of goods or services" by non-University entities on U property"
    doesn't look good for the photobooth

Maybe:
    SAINTCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES.. If I make it, it will be solo.
    I'm a dome baby, but I want to go to one outdoor game before the snow flies.
    I love the Vikings.
    If I'm not at the game, I'm watching it while
    watching my youngest son play hockey.
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!

For those of you who may not know me, I used to post a lot around here under the handle SnoBumMN. I fell off shortly after the '09 NFC Championship. To be clear- I did NOT fall out of love with our favorite purple team. I just didn't have anything good to say, as my good stuff ended up on Twitter.

I've now deactivated my FB due to being fed up with online drama.

I'm back on PP.O tentatively, provided that such drama is absent.

To mark my triumphant return, the wife and I may make a rare appearance at the tailgate today!

Attending:

NeumDog
    Burns Boys
    purplepat, Shawna & Ava
    Fuadfan + Dad
    Marcos and wife
    Last edited by marcosMN; 09-28-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    "Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf. No battle's won in bed."
    - The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by marcosMN View Post
    For those of you who may not know me, I used to post a lot around here under the handle SnoBumMN. I fell off shortly after the '09 NFC Championship. To be clear- I did NOT fall out of love with our favorite purple team. I just didn't have anything good to say, as my good stuff ended up on Twitter.

I've now deactivated my FB due to being fed up with online drama.

I'm back on PP.O tentatively, provided that such drama is absent.

To mark my triumphant return, the wife and I may make a rare appearance at the tailgate today!

Attending:

NeumDog
    Burns Boys
    purplepat, Shawna & Ava
    Fuadfan + Dad
    Marcos and wife
    Sno - I don't post on here as much as I used to, but still make it out here once or twice a year to party with these guys and gals! Hope I can catch you and the missus today! My little rugrat will be in tow, she has grown a LOT! You gonna rock the hockey mask too?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast