Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fusco is hurtů.Looks like they had a hard time with everything, especially pass protection. Teddy looked decent, hope he stays in a gets the experience. Who was it, "Captain," who decide to suplex Brees when they had the Saints stopped? What a f&cking imbecile, what a complete f*cking tool. God, what a joke. Speaking of jokes, the running game looked great.
    Tuco the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMustReign View Post
    What is wrong with Kalil? I don't understand.. .he looked so good in his first season. Is he playing too heavy?
    Looks like he just doesn't give a damn. Same nonchalant look on his face every time he just lets somebody past him. I'm sick of him!

Without AP in the back field the defensive lines we face can just pin their ears back and rush the QB. Its a lot tougher on our O line without a running threat.

WWBGD

4. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Without AP in the back field the defensive lines we face can just pin their ears back and rush the QB. Its a lot tougher on our O line without a running threat.
    NO, Khalil is just a revolving door on he left side. I could sack the qb on this guy. WTF is his problem. Charlie Johnson played better at LT than he is playing right now. He looks worse than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    NO, Khalil is just a revolving door on he left side. I could sack the qb on this guy. WTF is his problem. Charlie Johnson played better at LT than he is playing right now. He looks worse than last year.
    Kalil's footwork is awful. He also looks to be lacking in upper body strength. One has to ask if he came of college juiced up or not, as he has definitely regressed.

Yes, he had surgery in the offseason, and he may not be in shape, but his technique is not good either, and there is no offseason excuse for that.

I'm all for seeing what Mike Harris at LT and David Yankey at LG can do. Cant be any worse than the Kalil/Johnson turd combo we have now on the left side. Maybe after Tiny Richardson rehabs we get him ready to be our LT next year and try and at least get a pick for Kalil and just get rid of Charlie at the end of the season. Besides this Peterson situation, the Offensive line has been the biggest disappointment of the season.

This line was supposed to be rock solid. Sullivan should have been an All-Pro 2 years ago, and then regressed last year. Kalil was very good as a rookie, but opponents really seem to have discovered his problem, whatever it is...slow footwork or something else. Fusco is a beast, but makes a few too many mistakes...I think he'll settle down. Loadholt is fine except for some mental mistakes, and Johnson will eventually be replaced when Yankey is ready.

I really thought this line would be the most reliable part of our offense. It's still early, and they could start to come together better, but I have some serious concerns, especially now with a rookie QB in the game, and no AD.

Qui tacet, consentit.

8. Well Fusco is gone for the season. Been put on IR. They brought Wentworth from the practice squad. Anyone have an idea how good he is?
    In the last 15 years, Tampa Bay as more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys.

I fear Teddy will be the victim of many of the infamous "look-out" blocks. Nothing like learning while under fire.

Quote Originally Posted by raptorman View Post
    Well Fusco is gone for the season. Been put on IR. They brought Wentworth from the practice squad. Anyone have an idea how good he is?
    Damn, I just saw that after I posted...unreal. Don't know anything about Wentworth, but I'd think Yankey would move in.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast