Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Revised drug policies agreed upon by league and union

Looks like the union and the league have agreed on new drug policies that include HGH testing. Welker is going to be reinstated as well. Gordon should be eligible week 11.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ed-drug-policy

It'll be interesting to see who tests positive for HGH first. The testing is going to be starting this season, so it may snag some guys.

Blog Entries
    From what I understand, this will scoop up a number of folks.

I am surprised that was agreed too....I wonder what was being pushed for to make this the compromise.

More leniency on the marijuana testing maybe? I assume more guys use that than HGH, so it may be easier to get under the new levels as a casual user when a test is coming up.

4. With concussions shortening players careers, they should be allowed to take what ever drugs they want to get whatever playing time they can until dementia kicks in

Blog Entries
    I've revised my drug policy too.....get really stoned before watching any Vikes games for the rest of the season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    From what I understand, this will scoop up a number of folks.

I am surprised that was agreed too....I wonder what was being pushed for to make this the compromise.
    then wait for the shit storm that starts when players get caught, especially if they are high profile
    Last edited by AngloVike; 09-18-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Honestly.. I can think of one outside linebacker in Green Bay that would not shock me if caught.

I fully expect this to eventually be the next firestorm for the NFL.. because there are going to be some high profile players that get nabbed.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pack93z View Post
    Honestly.. I can think of one outside linebacker in Green Bay that would not shock me if caught.

I fully expect this to eventually be the next firestorm for the NFL.. because there are going to be some high profile players that get nabbed.
    Clay Matthews is taking estrogen to make his hair pretty

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    Clay Matthews is taking estrogen to make his hair pretty
    Here I thought is was pert.. or head and shoulders.. or whatever the hell the brand is that he peddles.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

10. Yea, I have to believe there are a lot involved.

At least this will help take our minds off of football.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast