Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else?

1. Anyone else?

..tired of hearing, talking, commenting on the AP situation and the other cases that are in the forefront? I am for sure.

So, how are the Vikings going to handle the Saints this week? Tall task for sure. I have no idea how they will and of course IF they can. Will the distraction of this week prove to be too much? The Saints being 0-2 will be in desperation mode whatever that means) and very hungry to get a win on the board. We're doomed. Not surprisingly, looking at the sked before the season that we would be happy with a record of 1-2 through the first 3 games. Not really happy, but you know what I mean.
    Anyone have any insight on how the Vikings can go to New Orleans and pull out a win?

The Vikings offense is likely to be the cure for what ails the Saints defense this week.

Blog Entries
    Hey Animal!!

There is a game this weekend? whhhhhhhhat?

Honestly, how in the hell can Zimmer keep the boys focused this week with this clusterf**k going on?

Saints being 0-2 and seeing how the Patriots can tee off on Cassel over Kalil will make for a long game if they can succeed in blanketing Rudolph and Patterson.

4. Good luck with this one Zim. Hate to be you right now.

Zim could put out a bounty on Brees. I know, not funny.

WWBGD

In other words they have no chance. This game is over before it starts and I would not be surprised if it's a major ass kicking , to the point of embarrassment. This team without Peterson will not win 4 games. He is the focal point of everything this offense wanted to do. Without that it's going to be a major task scoring points

7. Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Hey Animal!!

There is a game this weekend? whhhhhhhhat?

Honestly, how in the hell can Zimmer keep the boys focused this week with this clusterf**k going on?

Saints being 0-2 and seeing how the Patriots can tee off on Cassel over Kalil will make for a long game if they can succeed in blanketing Rudolph and Patterson.
    Hey Webby! The webmeister, the web-o-rama, making comments. lol
    I agree with the how the heck can Zim keep the team focused and determined to play at a high level, tough task. Kalil is turning a sophomore slump into a career "dump"ster fire!

8. Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    The Vikings offense is likely to be the cure for what ails the Saints defense this week.
    INDEED!!!!!

Blog Entries
    This will be a very tough game with the way our D has been playing. Saints are built to score early and often, and our D cannot seem to keep up. If we limit turnovers on Offense, we have a chance, but that's our only chance. our DL needs to get to Brees, we can't let the RBs get loose.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Zim could put out a bounty on Brees. I know, not funny.
    In lieu of what's been going on lately, seems a bit tame to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast