Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Peterson pu on exempt-commissioner's permission list

Minnesota Vikings have reversed course and placed star running back Adrian Peterson on the exempt-commissioner's permission list, a move that will require him to stay away from the team while he addresses child abuse charges in Texas

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/vikings-bring-back-peterson-despite-abuse-charge-072924856--spt.html?clear=cache

Blog Entries
    You had to know it was coming.

This press conference is brutal right now.

3. This should put this HUGE distraction to rest fairly soon. AP goes away and fades far into the background. It'll take the press a week or two to quit asking questions about it but then, hopefully, this team can get back to normal day to day operations.

Blog Entries
    When I see AP being criticized on a site like The Superficial I know its officially out of control. Everyone looking for page clicks and dollars off this.

BTW, did we all see that he is getting his full salary while this happens? That made me pause. But for a guy like Adrian, not playing is going to kill him more than anything. He already has enough money.

There will be no normalcy to this season.

6. Zimmer just said Greenway has a broken hand.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    You had to know it was coming.

This press conference is brutal right now.
    Agreed. That presser was a disaster. Just kept saying "we want to get it right" over and over again.

Interesting that Zigy bugged out right after his initial brief statement and left it to his brother Mark to take the heat.

Also important to note that Mark Wilf said "we made a mistake" in reference to Monday's decision.

They got shit right. The league stepped in and said you WILL shut Peterson down. They will do the same thing in the Hardy and Mc Donald cases. Next up is the hacks demanding Peterson does not get paid. These libs are never ever happy short of a life time ban.

Now who do we put up there on that stadium picture instead of AP? I know lets put up the President of NOW, and along side her we can put Chris Kluwe to represent the gays, and on her other side we can put Kinta Kunta after a good whoopin to show the horrors of what Adrian did..

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    They got shit right. The league stepped in and said you WILL shut Peterson down. They will do the same thing in the Hardy and Mc Donald cases.
    Initially I also thought this was coming from the league but at the presser the Vikings legal counsel, Kevin Warren, was adamant that it was the Vikings that inquired with the league office about placing Peterson on the Exempt List and not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    They got shit right. The league stepped in and said you WILL shut Peterson down. They will do the same thing in the Hardy and Mc Donald cases. Next up is the hacks demanding Peterson does not get paid. These libs are never ever happy short of a life time ban.

Now who do we put up there on that stadium picture instead of AP? I know lets put up the President of NOW, and along side her we can put Chris Kluwe to represent the gays, and on her other side we can put Kinta Kunta after a good whoopin to show the horrors of what Adrian did..
    "Ignorance" doesn't even begin to explain this post.

I feel for people like you. So much hatred and anger.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast