Is This The Beginning Of The Next Generation Of Vikings?

So just thinking, do you guys think this is a one week blip and Adrian is back in the line up next week or is this the beginning of a new day of Vikings football? Is this about to become Cordarrelle Patterson's team? Is this the infancy of the Bridgwater/ Patterson led Vikings backed by a strong hard nose Zimmer defense?

or is this just more bogus bullsh*t us Vikings fans take right up the sh*t pipe every time we get a nice warm feeling inside about the direction of where things are going?

Is it too early to think about Todd Gurley in a Vikings uniform next year? If RB's dont go in round 1 anymore we might have a shot at him... dudes a beast... just some random thoughts

things that make you go hmmm...

Welcome to the new era.
    We're bringing purple back.

The timing on this is such that the media is going to CRUCIFY Peterson. He won't see a football field for a long time. The pressure may force the Wilfs to cut Peterson and that's no bullshit. The people in Texas say they are not going to rush this charge so as long as it's not coming to any quick settlement he's going to sit the pines and every lib group in America is going to call for the NFL to do the right thing and take him out back and hang him... I had the Vikings picked against the Pats.. Changed that when I heard this. Their season officially went in the toilet yesterday... especially facing 5 of the 6 best qb's in the league in the next five weeks.

This is not week 14, why not let the Peterson situation and the season play out. Injuries happen, that's why I hesitate when making predictions.
    I love the Vikings.
    If I'm not at the game, I'm watching it while
    watching my youngest son play hockey.
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    The timing on this is such that the media is going to CRUCIFY Peterson. He won't see a football field for a long time. The pressure may force the Wilfs to cut Peterson and that's no bullshit. The people in Texas say they are not going to rush this charge so as long as it's not coming to any quick settlement he's going to sit the pines and every lib group in America is going to call for the NFL to do the right thing and take him out back and hang him... I had the Vikings picked against the Pats.. Changed that when I heard this. Their season officially went in the toilet yesterday... especially facing 5 of the 6 best qb's in the league in the next five weeks.
    I think, believe, that the Vikes win. Look around the league. Yah, it sucks that the premier back is done, and no mistaking it, he has played his last game in Purple, but strong D's and solid QB play equals wins. AP has been a Vike for how long, and how many Superbowls has the team won? I don't think it went down the toilet, as I said in another post, we get to see just how good a coach Zimm really is. I think they win tomorrow.
    Tuco the world.....

Clunk... Let's face facts the entire offense revolves around the threat of Peterson on the field . It opens everything else up for the Vikings. It was painfully obvious yesterday. You just can't win in this league with a journeyman qb, and that is exactly what Cassel is. It's time to put Teddy to the fire if Cassel plays again next week like he did this week. If anyone can handle it I think Teddy can. He's very mature for his age and I see him doing quite well with Peterson behind him. If there is no Adrian then it would be a tough task for the rook.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Clunk... Let's face facts the entire offense revolves around the threat of Peterson on the field . It opens everything else up for the Vikings. It was painfully obvious yesterday. You just can't win in this league with a journeyman qb, and that is exactly what Cassel is. It's time to put Teddy to the fire if Cassel plays again next week like he did this week. If anyone can handle it I think Teddy can. He's very mature for his age and I see him doing quite well with Peterson behind him. If there is no Adrian then it would be a tough task for the rook.
    No.

I'd rather Cassel go the rest of the season throwing 4 INT's a game, than rush Teddy into the starting spot of an offense built around a player that may, or may not, be playing the rest of the season.

Let the Peterson situation playout, let Bridgewater learn the offense, and take this season for what it is... entertainment. Unfortunately, I don't think we have a lot to look forward to this season.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    No.

I'd rather Cassel go the rest of the season throwing 4 INT's a game, than rush Teddy into the starting spot of an offense built around a player that may, or may not, be playing the rest of the season.

Let the Peterson situation playout, let Bridgewater learn the offense, and take this season for what it is... entertainment. Unfortunately, I don't think we have a lot to look forward to this season.
    It seems to me our team is soo frustrating throughout the years that the team can't get everything on the same page at one time....

we have a QB (Culpepper, Favre) but no back or receiver, an offense but no defense. The one exception being the year we went to the NFC championship and lost to NO.

I mean, we have moss and pepp combo but no back all those years. We get AD but have no QB. We finally get some receivers and a back but a young qb.

Going forward we will have bridgewater and patterson, but looks like no AP...

Just frustrating.