Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I LOVE this dream

Mike Zimmer admitted he will be nervous in his first regular-season game as a head coach, but he had an “amazing” dream Thursday night.
    ZIMMER DREAMS OF SUPER BOWL WIN BEFORE OPENER

Qui tacet, consentit.

Agreed!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Blog Entries
    Many steps from here to there, but I like the hype...have to admit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Many steps from here to there, but I like the hype...have to admit.
    Not as many as some might think. If we can get another solid LB and CB we can contend with anyone. Great OL, potentially awesome QB, best RB in the league, future superstar WR in Patterson, extremely young and talented DL, Smith and Rhodes are leaders in the secondary. Man, we have such an exciting team.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Not as many as some might think. If we can get another solid LB and CB we can contend with anyone. Great OL, potentially awesome QB, best RB in the league, future superstar WR in Patterson, extremely young and talented DL, Smith and Rhodes are leaders in the secondary. Man, we have such an exciting team.
    Well said! ✊

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

Zimmer: “I’m excited to watch this team play. If we play like we practice and do the things like we did, I really shouldn’t be nervous because we’re doing the right things. But it’s just my nature that I’m kind of a high-strung, tight butthole."

We noticed that a little bit on HBO Hard Knocks last year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePowerPunch View Post
    Well said! ✊
    It's so exciting when I don't even have to do any embellishing to make our roster seem excited. I can just list a blue chip player at each level of our team and let the roster do the talking. Adrian Peterson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kalil, Sullivan, Fusco, and Loadholt, Teddy Bridgewater, Everson Griffen, Shariff Floyd, Xavier Rhodes, Anthony Barr, Harrison Smith. Sprinkle in some veterans like Greenway, Munnerlyn, and Jennings. Man, how can you not get hyped?

Been having that dream since 1996
    We're bringing purple back.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    It's so exciting when I don't even have to do any embellishing to make our roster seem excited. I can just list a blue chip player at each level of our team and let the roster do the talking. Adrian Peterson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kalil, Sullivan, Fusco, and Loadholt, Teddy Bridgewater, Everson Griffen, Shariff Floyd, Xavier Rhodes, Anthony Barr, Harrison Smith. Sprinkle in some veterans like Greenway, Munnerlyn, and Jennings. Man, how can you not get hyped?
    This will be a great year my friend. I can feel it!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

10. I, for one, am ready for some football. I have been a Vikings fan since their first season. Looking forward to this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast