1. Vikings Could Make Some Noise 2014

Can't wait for the season to start. I think this team will surprise some people. I think the coaching change is making a difference. I know it's only preseason but I get a different feeling watching the team. They look better prepared from what I've seen. The attitude seems better as well.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/vikings...034316263.html

Five Things We Learned: Minnesota Vikings at Kansas City Chiefs | FOX Sports
    Last edited by thorshammer; 08-24-2014 at 11:06 AM.

2. I'm with ya on this one, Thor. I don't think we're ready to make a SB run, but I think playoff bubble is within reach. I kind of like not being on anyone's radar. It makes the wins that much sweeter.
    Some may call us na´ve for being so optimistic this early but I think there's a lot to look forward to. We have a great coaching staff and a lot of young, talented players that will become household names in the next few years. We already appear to be miles ahead of where we were at this time last year. To think that Ponder was our unquestioned starter last year makes my stomach churn. Now we have not one but two QB's who are heads and shoulders above him.

Three of our last four seasons have been very disappointing and now it's time to turn this ship around.

3. I'm ready for the season to start. I'll be patient while the team gels, but we have the best coaching staff we've had in years and I believe we will be much improved. No more shitty cover 2 anymore. This D will get after it! Playoff bubble? Maybe. But by year 3 of the Zimmer regime, when we open our NEW STADIUM, I believe we will be SB contenders.

Vikings Could Make Some Noise 2014

Tha vikings will have tha best d in tha division and o should be improve this year as well so i couldn't easily see tha vikings competing for tha division