Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. It's been awhile....

I don't know the last time I have posted on here. Could be a few years??? Been pretty busy with getting married, burying my father, moving, new job and the birth of our baby boy the last few years.

But since the Vikes are travelling back to my neck of the woods week (1), I thought I would stop back in and see how many plan to make the trip down here to the 'Lou!?

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

2. It's been awhile....

Sorry to hear about your father sir. Congratulations on your marriage and son.

Welcome back to Vikings nation. You came at the right time. The only other way I would've expected Viking fans to come back on PPO is if Chilly and Favre came back for one more run
    None

3. Has it been dead around here? I would say that era was my max posting time...lol

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

4. Posting has certainly been way down over the last few years, but if the team improves like it seems it should, I'd expect a lot more activity in the near future. Welcome back!

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

5. Any plans for a group tailgating in the STL?

By Pack93z

Welcome back.
    We're bringing purple back.

7. Oh my gosh! Congrats on marriage and the baby! Sorry to hear about your dad though. Haven't heard any plans about people going to the game but wish I was!

8. Quote Originally Posted by triedandtruevikesfan View Post
    Oh my gosh! Congrats on marriage and the baby! Sorry to hear about your dad though. Haven't heard any plans about people going to the game but wish I was!
    I guess I'll have to hold down the place by myself!

And thank you. As you can see a lot of ups and downs, but that is life I suppose.

I'll try to remember to take pictures Sunday in between brats and beer.

By Pack93z

Vikestand, you have not been active around here much since 2005, and I was just a reader back then, as I posted heavily to another Vikings board.

Welcome back!

Blog Entries
    Contemplating St Louis still...but likely won't happen....nice to see you again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast