Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How many wins out of first 6 games are a success?

Pretty tough schedule to start the season. Although if we can weather the storm it gets lighter as the year goes on. What record would you accept after 6 games?

@ STL
    NE
    @NO
    ATL
    @GB
    DET

Brady, Brees, Ryan, Rodgers, Stafford

2. 2-4. 3-3 at best.

3. I have high expectations for the future beyond this year so the start of this year wont temper those expectations, even if it is 1-5 or 0-6.
    Odds say 2-4 would be a good start. But a young team that goes into St. Louis and wins, then knocks off the Patriots at home, would send notice to the rest of the league, and tip the scales in the Vikings favor.
    Will it happen? Not likely, but this is one year I feel there is a chance.
    I'll say 4-2.

3-3 would be outstanding but i'm really just hoping to see improvement, 2-4 or 1-5 would be acceptable as long as we are competitive and don't suck. we've got a lot of new coaches and new systems so it may take a little while to gel. i'm as optimistic as i've been in years, i think we are going to get better as the season goes on and finish 9-7.
    None

5. I think there's a chance we could go 3-3. That would be a great start.

6. Hmmm...I think we're more talented than St. Louis but because it's the first game of the year and we are a young team with a new coaching staff, I'm hesitant to call it a win. NE is way ahead of us and will be tough to beat. I think we can surprise NO and we can take ATL. Rodgers accuracy and poise are tough to defend against. Even though their defense will look a little different than they expected with the loss of Raji, I predict they will take us. With three extra days of rest and playing at home against Det, I think we will win. So....3-3

My purple colored glasses tell me 6-0. My eyes tell me 4-2.

Be optimistic my friends!

8. Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    My purple colored glasses tell me 6-0. My eyes tell me 4-2.

Be optimistic my friends!
    The future is bright for Vikings fans.

9. I'll accept whatever we get, but I won't be happy about it unless we go 3-3 or better. The team is young and still developing chemistry. I'm more concerned with how the team responds to Zimmer and company, than I am with record this year. I'll be watching for the new schemes, the aggressive attitude, and most importantly, my personal issue with the last few years, discipline.

So If I see good cohesion and fewer stupid penalties and errors, I'll be happy, wherever the record ends up.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

10. 2 wins is a success because we got one last year. But we'll have at least 4.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast