Past few draft really give us a shot at 'get young stay good'

i was just looking over a few of the past draft and i gotta say based on what we have done in the past few draft we really got a shot at getting good and staying good.

Rudolph, H Smith, Kalil, Fusco, Ev Griff, Patterson, Rhodes, Floyd, Bridgwater, Barr,

that pretty solid stuff to come away with

2. Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    i was just looking over a few of the past draft and i gotta say based on what we have done in the past few draft we really got a shot at getting good and staying good.

Rudolph, H Smith, Kalil, Fusco, Ev Griff, Patterson, Rhodes, Floyd, Bridgwater, Barr,

that pretty solid stuff to come away with
    The last three drafts have been very good. Besides the ones you mentioned we drafted in 2012 Jarius Wright (starting slot WR), Rhett Ellison (our H-Back type), Robert Blanton (Could be our starting SS if not for injuries), Blair Walsh (starting PK) and Audie Cole who should be starting at the mike pos. and even if he doesn't start he will get plenty of snaps.

2013 - we got Sharif Floyd who I expect big things from now that we have a true 0 tech to take the double teams. He should be able to win the one on one matchups or he will be a bust after this year. Gerald Hodges who should be in the mix for playing time and a great special teams player. Jeff Locke who is our starting Punter. Mike Mauti who is fighting for a starting pos. at LB.

2014 - Scott Crighton will be my break out player of the 2014 draft choices. Everyone is talking up Bridgewater, Ball and McKinnon but Crighton will have a huge impact for our defense. David Yankey adds depth and could replace Johnson at G next year, he needs a year to work on his foot work. Shamar Stephens should make the team and has a huge upside. We also signed Tiny Richardson, who I hope will make the practice squad. He will be great depth next year.

If you include Captain and Joseph who are both very young and we had a great 2014.

Add these guys to the ten you mentioned and we have a very talented and young team. Those are 14 guys including the Captain and Joseph that you can add to the ten you talked about and we have half our roster with very talented guys who will make our team very good for a long time. There are four more quality starters on this list and the rest are fighting for a starting pos. and then add the two FA acquisitions and you have a total of six more starters to add to your list. The future definitely looks bright.

I say one more great draft and we will be winning division titles. Have two really great drafts and we will be winning super bowls.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!