The OFFICIAL PPO Vikes vs. Raiders Preseason Tailgate Thread

Are you ready for some tailgating????

The PPO Tailgate is back this year. We are in a new location right near The Bank. Lot 37!

http://www1.umn.edu/pts/maps/Library...verview/37.pdf

If anyone is headed to the first preseason game of the year on Friday, Aug. 8th, we'll be there scoping out our new digs. We aren't sure exactly how this tailgate setup is going to work yet, but we'll be there celebrating the start of the new season anyway!

Feel free to join us if you're coming to the game. Look for the PPO Banner in Lot 37, and I have it on good authority that the photo booth will be there too!!

2. I'll be there. I bought a tailgate pass for this season as well but Ill be walking the three blocks to the lot. Not sure what time I'll be there though
    None

I think we'll try to be there at 1pm. The website says the lots open 6 hours before the game.

4. I'm hoping around 5pm or so Ill get there.
    None

Blog Entries
    You'll have to update us on where you end up finding spots. I'll be there starting at the home opener, and pretty much every game after. On a side note, cool that they allow tailgating for preseason, they never used to, no?

The OFFICIAL PPO Vikes vs. Raiders Preseason Tailgate Thread

Aggressive defense in first quarter...love it.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

How did the tailgate go?

Did you set up close to TCF Stadium?

Do you think it will be better than Metrodome tailgating?

Tailgating was fun as always. It was a little slow, probably because it's a week night, and pre-season. At the dome they never allowed tailgating for pre-season games. Location is very good, I think we are in the best tailgate lot.

Here's a few pictures from the photo booth, stop by and check it out at every home game, weather permitting.
    Raiders @ Vikings 8-8 - Memory Box Photo Booth Rentals for Weddings, Parties, Graduations, etc. Serving Minneapolis, MN, Bismarck, ND and all surrounding areas