Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I got a few spots available in both of these leagues again.

One is a fairly standard league with four spots still left.

The other is the best league I have ever been in ... but it is INTENSE. It is 14 teams, fielding a full defense (lineman, linebackers, corners, safety's). It has grown from 8 to 14 pretty quickly. But it is for SERIOUS players. We have a two-time champ in the league that went 1-12 and finished in the cellar last season. It is a league full of good owners that are active, even when 1-9.

Hit me up here if interested and I can send you an email. Glad to Have C Mac and Gregair in both leagues!

Hi. Yes I am in both leagues. More the better. I'll play in another, sure why not eh.
    We're bringing purple back.

Still have a couple spots in these great leagues.

The full defense league has evolved so much that we have 13 teams! Trying to get to that 14th for what is truly the best league on the Internet. Have one spot remaining!

The other league is all PP.O guys and is more traditional. Have a couple spots in it.

toss me into the all PPO one, i'll pm u my details, and i'm interested but not sure about the intense one.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Quote Originally Posted by digital420 View Post
    toss me into the all PPO one, i'll pm u my details, and i'm interested but not sure about the intense one.

DiGiTaL
    The intense one is still pretty fun, just gotta keep up on defensive stats is all.

I made it to the championship game in both leagues, won the PPO league. Doubt anyone on here is good enough to dethrone me.

I'm available for any leagues that you all my have open.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    The intense one is still pretty fun, just gotta keep up on defensive stats is all.

I made it to the championship game in both leagues, won the PPO league. Doubt anyone on here is good enough to dethrone me.
    #1 - BRING IT
    #2 - I was looking all over this site for the PPO League last year. Never saw it, or, perhaps I missed it. I travel a lot.
    #3 - I'm in if there's a PPO League

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

so for the Defence one.. what's the point value's for say a JJWatt vs shut down CB who's gonna get 3 looks a game?

bout to start looking around on when to draft and bla for this, but figured i'd ask u guys as u've done this league and lend a few ideas my way.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post

the defence one is really cool.. took me a bit to understand it.. and man did i fck up that draft.. for the PPO one.. as for dethroning.. u might want to flush that throne of yers.. it's getting stinky in the basement..

also.. thank the football gods for bye weeks!! squeeked out a win .. i doubt week 13 will be as nice..

DiGiTaL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast