Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For my 16K post....

Well it's been probably five years since I hit my 15K post. It makes sense that five years ago my oldest daughter was born and my number of posts has dramatically decreased. I'm up to three kids now, but still as die hard a vikings fan as ever and I still love
    PP.O! Here's to a great upcoming season, I can't wait!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Congrats on 16k! Your license plate was probably easy to get in Wisconson- not too many die hard Viking fans clamoring for that one in Cheeseheadland. Or did they try to refuse giving it out for your own safety?

16k is alot of posts.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    16k is alot of posts.
    LOL ! 16k would only take you a week in the old days, providing you stay out of the closet.

I blame the Favre/Jackson days for my post count.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    I blame the Favre/Jackson days for my post count.
    Ah, the good ole days.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    LOL ! 16k would only take you a week in the old days, providing you stay out of the closet.

Haha yeah I would be well over 16k if not for having kids haha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

8. I need to post just so I can see how many posts I have... lol

Hopefully now that the season is ramping up, we'll all post a little more, but like you VKG, its become a ton more difficult for me to post after having kids!!

9. lame... I don't even have 6K!

Yeah TNT it is pretty lame that you don't even have 6k considering you were on this site before me!! Haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast