Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im ok with this signing. Damaged goods but sometimes thats a reflection of the scheme. Lets hope he can bring his play up.

Chargers fans were certainly happy to see him go. Not expecting much out of this one.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

4. Not really sure if this signing is any better than just keeping Cook, and I really don't like Cook. Idk, I guess it's probably just a depth move. Hopefully we don't find ourselves in a position to have to rely on him for much more than special teams.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

yeah benched in 3 of the 4 games he played in ...after a big signing with like 10 mil up front ...but thepanthers were a great defence last season ...you need to bring ur 'A' game EVERY DAY .NOT SEEING ANYTHING FROM HIM

6. This guy sounds a lot like Cook. Not very good with coverage skills and often injured. I hope they plan on drafting another cornerback.

7. Just out of curiosity, are we bringing back Praater? I know he's probably not the answer or anything, but I thought he did ok for us in a few games last year.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are we bringing back Praater? I know he's probably not the answer or anything, but I thought he did ok for us in a few games last year.
    Prater is still on the roster. He showed some promise last year so I think Zimmer will give him a look.

Vikings sign CB Derek Cox

Cox was a nice sign if Zimmer think he can get something out of still and he far from Cook he been in tha league for 5yrs and have 15ints and he sign a nice contract wit tha Chargers before they release him i dnt think nobody will sign Cook

10. He has more downside than AJ Jefferson. No thanks, not a good move. We need to get better in the secondary, not worse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast