Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

kevin williams talk do we want him back

i would like to see him back .
    there is talk about playing him at nt .
    there is talk about rotation 3 tech
    then there is talk about mentor younger players .leadership ..good looker room guy
    then there is talk 3 mil to 5 mil two year deal ...and oh dont over pay .
    i dont care how much money he gets as long as we dont screw up our cap money now or for the future sooo yes i like to see him back

2. If he was willing to play some NT I would take him back in a heart beat.

3. KWill doesn't want to play NT, he already stated that last season. He hates the position.. I could see him back, but it will have to come at a reduced price as he is getting older and they already drafted his replacement in Floyd.

kevin williams talk do we want him back

I'd love to see it. Vikes just signed Linval Joseph, according to Schefter...they would be a good pair.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

6. Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    I'd love to see it. Vikes just signed Linval Joseph, according to Schefter...they would be a good pair.
    It's Floyd's time now, if KWill does return, it will be as a part time player.

his price will be to high as a part timer he wont be back

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    It's Floyd's time now, if KWill does return, it will be as a part time player.
    Yep, agreed. My point is that I'd still like to see KWill return at the right price for a part time player.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

9. Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Yep, agreed. My point is that I'd still like to see KWill return at the right price for a part time player.
    So would I.... Just not sure if he even wants to be a part time player yet. I guess retiring having played for one team and staying in your home all year might have something to do with his decision. I guess we will see soon.

Williams would not play at the nose with Joseph signed and Evens now re-signed for depth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast