Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Is Allen leaving?

And is he worth keeping?
    None

No and No

Is Allen leaving?

Let him walk and sign Griffen or Michael Johnson or u can sign Greg Hardy
    Last edited by 313zoe; 01-30-2014 at 04:34 PM.

4. He GONE......

I can't see us paying him what he would want to stay. We have too many other pressing needs, and he's not getting younger. I'll be sorry to see him go, but we simply can't afford him.

Caine

6. Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I can't see us paying him what he would want to stay. We have too many other pressing needs, and he's not getting younger. I'll be sorry to see him go, but we simply can't afford him.

Caine
    I agree. I like what he has brought to the Vikings since we got him from KC, but he is getting older and not sure he is even worth keeping at what he wants money wise.

7. Should be, not worth the money..

He had a few good years but the last 2 have been underwhelming and we are paying him money that teams pay players to change games. He has not been a game changer for a while now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    He had a few good years but the last 2 have been underwhelming and we are paying him money that teams pay players to change games. He has not been a game changer for a while now.
    Teams with the franchise QB are usually restricted to finding a good deal of their talent in the draft, simply because of the cap implications of that QB's contract.
    The Vikings don't have a cap crippling QB, yet they don't have the cap space they should have, because they paid JA and AD. I think they deserved the money, but feel you need to invest in a great QB to realize the best return on your investment.

10. Is Allen leaving?

You have to find a QB that's worthy and willing first. We paid plenty for Favre when we had the chance to get him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast