Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. So Impressed in interviews...

    So, the Vikings are "so impressed" with Dan Quinn and Darrell Bevell and today or tomorrow, they are going to interview Ray Horton and I am sure they will be "so impressed" with Ray Horton, does that mean they are going to hire all of them as head coaches?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,853
    Blog Entries
    4
    The good part is that we're not rushing straight in and offering the job the first person interviewed as happened before with Chilly and Frazier. I'm happy to see a little more due diligence being done this time round.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #3
    Of those three is there a general preference? Bevell might be a favourite
    Purple till i die

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    The good part is that we're not rushing straight in and offering the job the first person interviewed as happened before with Chilly and Frazier. I'm happy to see a little more due diligence being done this time round.
    True, I am glad to see that they learned their lesson
    Last edited by VikingsFan1234; 01-06-2014 at 09:53 AM.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Viking View Post
    Of those three is there a general preference? Bevell might be a favourite
    I think Dan Quinn is probably the favorite right now
    Last edited by VikingsFan1234; 01-06-2014 at 09:53 AM.

  6. I guess the one thing I would say is the Vikings new head coach can't be a "nice guy". That was Frazier's biggest problem.
    None

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rednorsk View Post
    I guess the one thing I would say is the Vikings new head coach can't be a "nice guy". That was Frazier's biggest problem.
    no his biggest problem was the staff he chose to hire... and all of their lack of imagination.

  8. #8
    I don't get why some fans are liking the idea of Bevell as head coach. It was only a few years ago when fans couldn't wait to get rid of him.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rednorsk View Post
    I guess the one thing I would say is the Vikings new head coach can't be a "nice guy". That was Frazier's biggest problem.
    honestly, I know the "nice guy" rubbed the fans the wrong way, but the players played hard for Frazier up until the end..I believe that Frazier & Speilman couldn't get on the same page..for some reason..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I don't get why some fans are liking the idea of Bevell as head coach. It was only a few years ago when fans couldn't wait to get rid of him.
    They must be on drugs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •