Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: 0-2

  1. #1

    0-2

    Well, that was fun. We are now 0-2 in the league and in the division. The bad part is the team did just well enough to allow frazier to proclaim the team is on track and that watching a little tape will allow them to fix a few things and they will be OK.

    What are your thoughts on our chances of turning around the season while still having Ponder under center?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2
    We are a sinking ship and Ponder is the captain. Thank God Glazer just reported that he's on a short leash. An improved second half doesn't erase a pick 6. Please trade for Freeman or I guess it's gonna be a long wait for Johnny Football.

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  3. 0-2 is a huge hole in a the NFC Central. Neither were against Green Bay, so we can expect to drop two to those guys, as well.

    If Ponder keeps making progress, we might have a chance, but I wont be holding my breath.

    We're healthy, too...and we're still losing.

  4. North, rather

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2
    I love how the guy throws a pick 6 and looks improved LOL.

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  6. 12 % statistical chance of making the playoffs, but this team has the appearance of being solidly in the 88 % that fail.
    It's an epic fail to have the talent this team has and fail so miserably.
    Fire them all and start over. The Wilf's made some bad hires and the fans are paying the price.
    I rarely remember a season where I felt doom after the first game of the season. The team played better today, but found a way to lose anyway.
    You go for it on 4th down early in your own territory but play for the field goal at the end. Doesn't make a lot of sense playing on the road in a place where they never seem to win.
    Maybe the coaches are too passive.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2
    Has nothing to do with coaching. It has to do with the quarterback. We don't have one.

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  8. #8
    Living in the Cleveland area now 15 years and laughing in the Brown's fans face every week (because they are so patheitc) all I have to say is if we win 1 game this 1 FTICKEN GAME.....it better be next week. I hate the Browns. They are so awful. This area is only #2 to Detroit in resembling Lebanon of the 80's.

    GO VIKES!!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan View Post
    Living in the Cleveland area now 15 years and laughing in the Brown's fans face every week (because they are so patheitc) all I have to say is if we win 1 game this 1 FTICKEN GAME.....it better be next week. I hate the Browns. They are so awful. This area is only #2 to Detroit in resembling Lebanon of the 80's.

    GO VIKES!!!
    I wonder if that game is sold out or if we'll have a blacked out game?

    If we can't beat a hapless Browns team led by a QB worse than Ponder, whose team has only mustered 16 offensive points this season, we're in huge trouble.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I wonder if that game is sold out or if we'll have a blacked out game?

    If we can't beat a hapless Browns team led by a QB worse than Ponder, whose team has only mustered 16 offensive points this season, we're in huge trouble.
    The Browns defense has played better than the Vikings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •