Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. Fortunately, around here you will never run out of asses.


    My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wow, I'm retarded. I started Julio Jones. Completely didn't manage my team this year. I forgot to check my roster after doing my other teams. Still got a chance, but we'll see.

  3. I only need Daniel Thomas to score 6 points tonight in my money league,please......
    El underdog.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    I only need Daniel Thomas to score 6 points tonight in my money league,please......
    47 yards and 1 catch for 12 yds,the 6 points I needed,ufffffffffffffff

    El underdog.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wow! The Jets D got me 20 points and I needed 13! Score!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Looking for the 5-0 record. Any updates going to occur marrdro? trophies, standings, etc
    I need to get out there and update everything. Been to busy at work lately. I know that my team has a couple of "Worst Offenses" and "Worst Defense" trophies coming.

    Doing good in my other leagues though.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I need to get out there and update everything. Been to busy at work lately. I know that my team has a couple of "Worst Offenses" and "Worst Defense" trophies coming.

    Doing good in my other leagues though.
    Lookin forward to it. I noticed you got manhandled this week but i'm sure you're doing great in all your other leagues that none of us can see

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I need to get out there and update everything. Been to busy at work lately. I know that my team has a couple of "Worst Offenses" and "Worst Defense" trophies coming.

    Doing good in my other leagues though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11854519.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	258
    El underdog.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    1
    Playoffs starting... Sucks that I'm in a division with Tango otherwise I'd have that 1st round bye.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Playoffs starting... Sucks that I'm in a division with Tango otherwise I'd have that 1st round bye.
    El underdog.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •